Daiwa Saltist Hyper / Saltist MQ Offshore Combo
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Featuring a Daiwa 20 Saltist Hyper Rod paired with a Daiwa 21 Saltist MQ Spin Reel. This is an offshore all-rounder combo ideal for tuna, mahi mahi and other pelagics.
- Daiwa 20 Saltist Hyper Rod (Spin S64-2/4) paired with
- Daiwa 21 Saltist MQ Spin Reel (5000)
- Fully spooled with 30lb braid (approx 300m)
Please note: colours or brands of mono or braid line can differ according to availability.
Full retail price $614.
20 Saltist Hyper rods feel crisper and more responsive than their predecessors, and outcast and outperform them across all levels. The distinct blue colouration of Saltist Hyper continues, but this time it is clear so all anglers can see the distinct Next Gen X45 pattern.
With a brand-new single piece aluminium Monocoque (MQ) body, the new Saltist MQ reel is now better equipped than ever to take on the rigors of Australian saltwater fishing and the hard fighting fish that call Australia home.
Line – 30lb Braid (approx 300m)
The use of exclusive Enhanced Body Technology provides a rounder, smoother, slicker and structurally superior ultra-strong braided line that improves casting, trolling, jigging, even game fishing. Power Pro provides specific benefits to almost every fishing situation, and opens the door to other angling opportunities. There is so much more to Power Pro than just thin, strong braid for conventional fishing; get hooked on the Power Pro advantage and take your fishing to the next level. Features 4 strand construction, 100% spectra fibre.
We understand that circumstances do change, and offer a returns policy to suit.
- Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
- Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return (excluding consumer guarantees as required by law)
- Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
- Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
Any line spooled on a reel sold by Fishing Station, that is to be returned, is subject to a $15 de-spooling fee (per reel).
30 Day Returns Policy (For Online Orders)
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
- Contact us to open a Return Authorisation
- Provided the request falls within the 30 day returns window, we will email through a Return Authorisation form
- This form must be included within the box for the return.
- Please ensure sufficient packaging and protection inside the box to prevent transit damage
- Our returns address will be provided at this time.
It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that the parcel is dispatched within the 7 days – parcel tracking must show the parcel is scanned by the logistics carrier within the 7 days of initiating the return. Parcel tracking and insurance is strongly recommended. It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure the parcel reaches us. We will not accept returned goods stamped “More To Pay”.
All returns are carefully examined upon receipt to ensure they adhere to the returns policy. Relevant photos will be taken to confirm this.
Any returns received:
- Outside the returns window,
- Without prior authorisation,
- Without an enclosed Return Authorisation form
will not be processed, and will be shipped back to the buyer at their cost.
- We have a separate returns policy for instore purchases – please ring the shop to confirm this.
- All returns (for orders placed online) can also be processed in-store, within the 30 day returns window.
- Prior authorisation is not required for in-store returns, however please bring your invoice.
Incorrect / Damaged Items on Arrival
Any imperfections to orders received must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery. If an incorrect item has been sent, please do not open any sealed packaging – any attempt to use the incorrect item will be deemed to be acceptance of the item by the buyer.Please follow these instructions:
- Prior to opening, please take photos immediately of the damaged box
- Please take photos of the damaged item showing the fault (if possible)
We will replace items that are damaged in transit by the carrier, or incorrectly shipped due to fulfilment errors on our side. Please contact us and we will arrange the return and replacement.
Warranty Claims / Faulty Items
It is the policy of Fishing Station that all warranty and faulty item claims come back to our shop first for inspection by our staff. Should the item need to be sent back to the manufacturer, the buyer will be notified and kept up to date with its repair progress.
Intentional misuse of an item by not following instructions and usage guidelines, such as (but not limited to):
- Submersing a reel
- Breaking a rod by exceeding its strain capacity
Will not be covered by our warranty and fault protocol, and the item will be returned to the buyer at the buyer’s cost.
Australian Consumer Law Guarantees
All products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. This entitles buyer’s to:
- Replacement or refund for a major failure of the product
- Compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage
- Repair or replacement of the goods if they fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.