Daiwa 21 Revelry HD MQ Spin Reel
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Introducing REVELRY, Daiwa’s newest introduction developed specifically for Australia and New Zealand.
REVELRY has been crafted from a long history of Daiwa spinning reels in Australia. Taking inspiration from the original Certate release, REVELRY consists of two distinctive and very different models.
A lightweight FC ‘Finesse Custom’ series for the finesse angler, and a robust and durable HD ‘Heavy Duty’ model for anglers which require the ultimate in strength. These two distinct models are built on completely different frames, to further enhance the reels performance for their intended purpose.
HD - HEAVY DUTY
REVELRY HD MQ is the workhorse of the REVELRY range.
Built on a sturdy aluminium Monocoque body (MQ), REVELRY HD
is extremely strong and robust. The Alloy MQ body is equipped with a high-end forged machine cut aluminium Tough Digigear to give unmatched rotation power and torque.
As with all MQ reels, the benefit of large drive gears means increased winding power, ultimately leading to a longer lasting reel with effortless rotation.
The same Daiwa features such as Air Rotor, Air Bail, ATD Carbon drags and Long-Cast ABS spool design make REVELRY HD one of the most well-rounded offerings in the Daiwa line up.
MONOCOQUE (MQ) - MQ Body takes reel design to the next level. The MQ system does not require conventional side plate, instead using an engine plate to screw directly to the body. Eliminating the need for screws to hold a body cover in place. MQ body improves the strength of the reel, it also improves the water-resistance of the body and allows a larger diameter drive gear to be installed.
MAGSEALED BODY - Ultimate protection is delivered to the engine room of the reel with a magnetised oil seal located on the main shaft of the reel’s rotor shutting the door to the elements and unwanted intruders. Dust, water, and salt intrusion into the inner workings of a reel are a thing of the past with MagSeal.
METAL ALLOY BODY - Rock solid in strength and performance, alloy is tailor made for Australian conditions and allows a reel to be created that is light, yet strong, and supremely rigid and highly corrosion resistant.
TOUGH DIGIGEAR- A further evolution of its predecessor Digigear, Tough Digigear is our brand new digitally designed, machine cut gearing system that ensures ultimate gear precision, rotational smoothness, and strength.
ABS-LONGCAST - Compared to conventional spools, the LC-ABS has been shown to increase the average flight distance by approx. 5% due to its reduced weight and modified shape.
AIR-BAIL - Daiwa’s innovative bail design features a hollow tubular stainless steel bail that delivers maximum rigidity and strength with minimum weight. Featuring a smooth protrusion-free design and construction line easily slides unencumbered along the Air Bail towards the line roller for trouble free line control.
AIR-ROTOR - Lighter, stronger and more balanced than any rotor system that’s come before, ‘Air Rotor’ delivers a great leap forward in rotor design and function and delivers the ultimate line roller support. Made from Zaion and featuring a redesigned arch that disperses pressure to the lower section of the rotor to reduce stressing and flexing, the design is further enhanced with a hollowed out construction reducing weight, while increasing reel sensitivity and rotational balance.
ATD-DRAG - Daiwa’s Automatic Tournament Drag uses an improved drag grease that exhibits a low viscosity at rest, yet becomes more viscous immediately after drag start up. This reduces initial drag start-up inertia and combined with the structural changes of the ATD Drag System results in a smoother drag from the initial hook up.
CRBB - Lasting 12 times longer than standard stainless steel bearings Daiwa’s CRBBs feature specially treated stainless steel, and a protective shield on the bearing race that seals out sand, fine grit, salt crystals and other abrasives. The result is a longer lasting bearing that’s protected from the corrosive elements that destroy traditional bearings.
EVA KNOB - Delivered enhanced angler comfort and contact, EVA knobs provide optimum contact in wet conditions.
SILENT OSCILLATION - Silent Oscillation combines Digigear drive technology with dampening washes for noise free operation. Increased durability, and a reduction in reel noise are all achieved with Silent Oscillation.
TWIST BUSTER II - The new and improved line twist reduction system takes line taming to another level with its tapered line roller enhanced to eliminate line twist like never before. More advanced and more equipped at reducing twist in fluorocarbon and mono than its predecessor, Twistbuster II is the answer to your line twist nightmares.
|MODEL||GEAR||WEIGHT||BALL BEARINGS||SPOOL CAPACITY||DRAG PRESSURE|
|21 REVELRY HD MQ 2500D||5.7||230g||8BB (4CRBB); 1RB||PE 1.2/ 300M||10kg|
|21 REVELRY HD MQ 3000D-C||5.7||235g||8BB (4CRBB); 1RB||PE 1.5/ 300M||10kg|
|21 REVELRY HD MQ 4000D-CXH||6.2||270g||8BB (4CRBB); 1RB||PE 2/ 300M||10kg|
|21 REVELRY HD MQ 5000D-CXH||6.2||275g||8BB (4CRBB); 1RB||PE 2.5/ 300M||10kg|
We understand that circumstances do change, and offer a returns policy to suit.
- Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
- Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return (excluding consumer guarantees as required by law)
- Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
- Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
Any line spooled on a reel sold by Fishing Station, that is to be returned, is subject to a $15 de-spooling fee (per reel).
30 Day Returns Policy (For Online Orders)
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
- Contact us to open a Return Authorisation
- Provided the request falls within the 30 day returns window, we will email through a Return Authorisation form
- This form must be included within the box for the return.
- Please ensure sufficient packaging and protection inside the box to prevent transit damage
- Our returns address will be provided at this time.
It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that the parcel is dispatched within the 7 days – parcel tracking must show the parcel is scanned by the logistics carrier within the 7 days of initiating the return. Parcel tracking and insurance is strongly recommended. It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure the parcel reaches us. We will not accept returned goods stamped “More To Pay”.
All returns are carefully examined upon receipt to ensure they adhere to the returns policy. Relevant photos will be taken to confirm this.
Any returns received:
- Outside the returns window,
- Without prior authorisation,
- Without an enclosed Return Authorisation form
will not be processed, and will be shipped back to the buyer at their cost.
- We have a separate returns policy for instore purchases – please ring the shop to confirm this.
- All returns (for orders placed online) can also be processed in-store, within the 30 day returns window.
- Prior authorisation is not required for in-store returns, however please bring your invoice.
Incorrect / Damaged Items on Arrival
Any imperfections to orders received must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery. If an incorrect item has been sent, please do not open any sealed packaging – any attempt to use the incorrect item will be deemed to be acceptance of the item by the buyer.Please follow these instructions:
- Prior to opening, please take photos immediately of the damaged box
- Please take photos of the damaged item showing the fault (if possible)
We will replace items that are damaged in transit by the carrier, or incorrectly shipped due to fulfilment errors on our side. Please contact us and we will arrange the return and replacement.
Warranty Claims / Faulty Items
It is the policy of Fishing Station that all warranty and faulty item claims come back to our shop first for inspection by our staff. Should the item need to be sent back to the manufacturer, the buyer will be notified and kept up to date with its repair progress.
Intentional misuse of an item by not following instructions and usage guidelines, such as (but not limited to):
- Submersing a reel
- Breaking a rod by exceeding its strain capacity
Will not be covered by our warranty and fault protocol, and the item will be returned to the buyer at the buyer’s cost.
Australian Consumer Law Guarantees
All products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. This entitles buyer’s to:
- Replacement or refund for a major failure of the product
- Compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage
- Repair or replacement of the goods if they fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.