Penn Gimbal Belt
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The Penn Gimbal Belt will provide all the support you need when the fish begin to hit Pre Cambrian proportions. Battling blue water monsters takes a serious level of physical effort. The strain on all parts of your body is tremendous, your arms and back in particular get a major workout. Another issue when fighting game fish and hard fighting fish without a belt is the bruising that you can get from your rod butt as you plant it into your lower belly to get some traction.
The continual lifting and dropping under massive load, plus the jerks and bumps from runs and direction changes can leave you feeling like you have just entered a war zone. The Penn Gimbal Belt changes all of that. It not only protects you physically, it provides the leverage you need to lay in hard, turn your fish around and get him heading towards the boat. The Penn Fishing Gimbal Belt is moulded for comfort and control. The Velcro straps are easy to fit and remove, as well as super strong. The metal pivot bolts are strong stainless steel for durability and longevity. What’s more, it’s very affordable and for sale now. Get yours now and save your back while reminding the bigger fish that you’re still boss.
We understand that circumstances do change, and offer a returns policy to suit.
- Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
- Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
30 Day Returns Policy (For Online Orders)
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
- Contact us to open a Return Authorisation
- This form must be included within the box for the return.
- Please ensure sufficient packaging and protection inside the box to prevent transit damage
- Our returns address will be provided at this time.
It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that the parcel is dispatched within the 7 days – parcel tracking must show the parcel is scanned by the logistics carrier within the 7 days of initiating the return. Parcel tracking and insurance is strongly recommended. It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure the parcel reaches us. We will not accept returned goods stamped “More To Pay”.
All returns are carefully examined upon receipt to ensure they adhere to the returns policy. Relevant photos will be taken to confirm this.
Any returns received:
- Outside the returns window,
- Without prior authorisation,
- Without an enclosed Return Authorisation form
will not be processed, and will be shipped back to the buyer at their cost.
- We have a separate returns policy for instore purchases – please ring the shop to confirm this.
- Prior authorisation is not required for in-store returns, however please bring your invoice.
Incorrect / Damaged Items on Arrival
- Prior to opening, please take photos immediately of the damaged box
- Please take photos of the damaged item showing the fault (if possible)
Warranty Claims / Faulty Items
Intentional misuse of an item by not following instructions and usage guidelines, such as (but not limited to):
- Submersing a reel
- Breaking a rod by exceeding its strain capacity
Will not be covered by our warranty and fault protocol, and the item will be returned to the buyer at the buyer’s cost.
Australian Consumer Law Guarantees
- Replacement or refund for a major failure of the product
- Compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage