Daiwa Tatula 100 Baitcast Reel
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Restyled and resized the Tatula 100 delivers anglers their smallest and lightest Tatula ever. Feather lighter and compact the Tatula is tailor-made for small hands and anglers who like a low profile reel that fits seamlessly in the palm of their hand. Made from alloy the Tatula's new lightweight, low profile frame has been lightened to optimise balance and performance but has lost nothing in strength and rigidity. Designed with versatility in mind and gifted with many of Daiwa's newest and most advanced baitcaster technologies, the Tatula 100 is a reel that'll appeal to many, and get used by plenty.
TWS leads the run sheet of designs, with its innovative pivoting t-shaped line guide delivering unparalleled casting performance and line control.TWS delivers unparalleled casting performance, reduces line noise and friction, and improves line control, reel stability and balance. A precision designed solid aluminium frame and gear side plates deliver maximum power, unrivalled durability and unrelenting strength, while the Tatula's ergonomically designed profile fits beautifully in the palm of the hand for ultimate comfort and control.
Daiwa's advanced gear design, Digigear, delivers its telltale precision, and combines with the new Air Rotation system to create a reel that has few peers when it comes to smoothness. Silky smooth on the crank and flawless under load the Tatula is purity and precision in true Daiwa style. Casting control has never been more refined or effortless than in the new Tatula, with Daiwa's legendary Magforce Z delivering ultimate control and precision. Magforce Z is seamless in design and flawless in performance for total casting control. Magforce Z adjusts easily to any skill level to control backlash and allows the spool to start up faster, and spin longer for easier and longer casts.
Setting the reel for optimum casting control has become easier with the Tatula 100, with Daiwa's new Zero Adjuster eliminating the need to adjust the spool tension knob for optimum casting performance. Cranking performance is essential for control and power, and Tatula has it in spades thanks to its Swept Handle design. The 90mm handle delivers maximum cranking power, while its swept handle brings the cranking handle closer to the reel's centre of balance for increased balance, power and performance. Redesigned soft touch knobs complete the handle assembly and enhance control and comfort like only Daiwa can. Small and compact in size yet big and bold in looks, design, and performance the Tatula 100 is destined for greatness and destined to become one of the hottest reels in 2018.
- Compact Design (100 size)
- Zero Adjuster
- Magforce Z
- UTD – ultimate tournament drag
- Aluminium frame
- Long arm ratcheted star drag
- 90mm Swept crank handle
- TWS “T-Wing Type II System”
- Air Rotation
- Corrosion resistant clutch mechanism
|Spool Capacity (m)
We understand that circumstances do change, and offer a returns policy to suit.
- Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
- Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return (excluding consumer guarantees as required by law)
- Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
- Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
Any line spooled on a reel sold by Fishing Station, that is to be returned, is subject to a $15 de-spooling fee (per reel).
30 Day Returns Policy (For Online Orders)
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
- Contact us to open a Return Authorisation
- Provided the request falls within the 30 day returns window, we will email through a Return Authorisation form
- This form must be included within the box for the return.
- Please ensure sufficient packaging and protection inside the box to prevent transit damage
- Our returns address will be provided at this time.
It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that the parcel is dispatched within the 7 days – parcel tracking must show the parcel is scanned by the logistics carrier within the 7 days of initiating the return. Parcel tracking and insurance is strongly recommended. It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure the parcel reaches us. We will not accept returned goods stamped “More To Pay”.
All returns are carefully examined upon receipt to ensure they adhere to the returns policy. Relevant photos will be taken to confirm this.
Any returns received:
- Outside the returns window,
- Without prior authorisation,
- Without an enclosed Return Authorisation form
will not be processed, and will be shipped back to the buyer at their cost.
- We have a separate returns policy for instore purchases – please ring the shop to confirm this.
- All returns (for orders placed online) can also be processed in-store, within the 30 day returns window.
- Prior authorisation is not required for in-store returns, however please bring your invoice.
Incorrect / Damaged Items on Arrival
Any imperfections to orders received must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery. If an incorrect item has been sent, please do not open any sealed packaging – any attempt to use the incorrect item will be deemed to be acceptance of the item by the buyer.Please follow these instructions:
- Prior to opening, please take photos immediately of the damaged box
- Please take photos of the damaged item showing the fault (if possible)
We will replace items that are damaged in transit by the carrier, or incorrectly shipped due to fulfilment errors on our side. Please contact us and we will arrange the return and replacement.
Warranty Claims / Faulty Items
It is the policy of Fishing Station that all warranty and faulty item claims come back to our shop first for inspection by our staff. Should the item need to be sent back to the manufacturer, the buyer will be notified and kept up to date with its repair progress.
Intentional misuse of an item by not following instructions and usage guidelines, such as (but not limited to):
- Submersing a reel
- Breaking a rod by exceeding its strain capacity
Will not be covered by our warranty and fault protocol, and the item will be returned to the buyer at the buyer’s cost.
Australian Consumer Law Guarantees
All products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. This entitles buyer’s to:
- Replacement or refund for a major failure of the product
- Compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage
- Repair or replacement of the goods if they fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.