Designed for jigging sabiki rigs when gathering bait, with the design allowing the rig to be wound inside the rod to minimise snagging and tangling when not in use, the Okuma Sabiki UTG rod has been designed from the ground up to overcome the shortcomings of other sabiki rods that have been pointed out to us by frustrated anglers. A slight increase in length allows more brands of jigs to be wound completely inside the rod, while the slimmer design increases the action of the rod and in turn the fish catching action of the jig.
Designed to be used with either spin or overhead reels, the Sabiki UTG is a two piece design for easy storage, with a butt join rather than the traditional join above the bottom line guide that can make line feeding difficult and cause snagging of swivels on sabiki jigs. The tip of the Sabiki UTG is also uniquely designed to remove the snagging that occurs both on the outside of the tip and internally where the tip joins the rod blank on traditional sabiki rods. Keep your sabiki jigs tangle free, securely stowed and ready to go with the Okuma Sabiki UTG rod.
- Reduces tangles and simplifies sabiki storage
- Improved design features
- Two piece design with butt join
- Additional length to suit more sabiki jig brands
- Quality components and eva grips
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
30 Day Returns Policy (Online Orders Only)
Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return.
Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.