Jig Star rods have evolved after its founder – Chris Wong, had spent many years jigging with some of the world’s most renowned rods from Japan, Taiwan, SE Asia & USA.
Impeccable design has seen a perfect blend of the best Toray High Performance graphite from Japan and resins to produce a high class, advanced jig rod design. Particular attention has been made to the eye-catching stealthy aesthetics and minimalistic build resulting in the light but powerful rods! The increased length offers a longer butt length and longer reach than before yet still saves weight making Jig Star rods easy to fish all day, every day. All Jig Star rods are complete with a distinctively embroidered rod bag.
The Battle Royale is our 5’2″ flagship model featuring Fuji PSS reel seat, Fuji MNSG guides and custom componentry to create a stealthy modern classic with eye-popping Chameleon paintwork and custom cosmetics. The blank also features Nano technology which effectively improves blank strength and resilience. As the name suggests – here is your weapon of choice when taking on reef thugs or deep water ‘dozers.
The Battle Royale is very competitively priced and comparable to the very best rods on the international market.
L PE2-5, Jig range 100-300g. Rod weight 260g
ML PE3-6, Jig range 150-400g. Rod weight 310g
MH PE4-8, Jig range 200-500g. Rod weight 350g
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
7 Day Returns Policy (Online Orders Only)
Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return.
Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.