Jig Star rods have evolved after its founder – Chris Wong, had spent many years jigging with some of the world’s most renown rods from Japan, Taiwan. SE Asia & USA.
Impeccable design has seen a perfect blend of the best Toray High Performance graphite from Japan and resins to produce a high class, advanced jig rod design. Particular attention has been made to the eye-catching stealthy aesthetics and minimalistic build resulting in the lightest Jig Star ever!
The blank uses High Performance graphite from Toray of Japan and is part painted a metallic grey and the increased length offers a longer butt length and longer reach than before yet still saves weight making Jig Star rods easy to fish all day, every day.
The Ninja Overhead rod is our Standard specification featuring Fuji PSS reel seat with the latest ALPS SSMNZG guides and custom componentry.
To avoid “dead spots” caused by excessive binding, all Jig Star rods are bound on the guide feet and nothing between. This feature maintains the blank’s natural design curve and sensitivity.
All Jig Star rods are complete with a distinctively embroidered rod bag.
NINJA UL rod: PE1.5-3, Jig range 60-200g, rod weight 225g, 1pc
NINJA L rod: PE2-5, Jig range 100-300g, rod weight 260g, 1pc
NINJA ML rod: PE3-6, Jig range 150-400g, rod weight 290g, 1pc
NINJA MH rod: PE4-8, Jig range 200-500g, rod weight 330g, 1pc
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
30 Day Returns Policy (Online Orders Only)
Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return.
Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.