The Grandwave now features X45 BIAS Wrap technology through the entire blank with its cross directional wrapping method eliminating rod twist and distortion when under load.
The result is an ultra strong, lightweight blank with maximum function and power. Power and control is further enhanced with a new Winn Grip foregrip, providing optimum connection and control between angler and rod, while a new bent butt section makes the Grandwave more user friendly in and out of the rod holder and gimbal.
Due to the immense pressures placed on the rod when Dendoh fishing, the Grandwave series has been constructed from the strongest materials available, and these combined with Daiwa’s unrivalled designed technologies have given rise to the ultimate rod. The Grandwave is an incredibly strong, light, thin and robust rod that is capable of fishing up to 200lb braided lines, and lift the heaviest weights from the deepest depths.
The amazing power from the blank is support by a detachable aluminium bent butt, Fuji guides that are heavily wrapped for extra strength and a swivelling roller tip to keep the line in direct contact with the roller at all times. The result is strength, power, comfort and function like only Daiwa can deliver.
- Ultra powerful X45 BIAS Wrap composite blank
- Detachable long aluminium curved butt
- Ultra tough WINN Grip foregrip
- Heavy duty roller swivel tip guide
- Heavy duty Fuji guides
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
30 Day Returns Policy (Online Orders Only)
Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return.
Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.