A name synonymous with egi fishing, the Emeraldas brand is a stamp of excellence, a mark of reliability and an ensurity of unrivalled performance and quality. Demanding on equipment and requiring tackle of unique design and performance, Emeraldas tackle is the ultimate gear for the ultimate egi experience.
Challenging and exacting when it comes to the tackle required squiding requires the use of fine diameter braids and leader for maximum casting distance, superior line control and extreme sensitivity. Only eging designed rods meet these exacting demands, and only Emeraldas rods deliver ultimate eging performance.
Egi excellence begins with Daiwa’s most advanced blank technologies. Utilising HVF carbon, Daiwa’s low resin, high strength, reduced weight, high density carbon the result is a blank that is stripped of unwanted weight, yet loaded with all the power that you need. HVF combines precise resin control with unidirectional graphite fiber to create a blank that has maximum graphite density and is incredibly sensitive and responsive.
X45 technology further enhances the blank’s performance and features a Bias Wrap Construction with a left/right 45degree carbon weave to eliminate blank twist and increased power. With blank twist removed rod sensitivity increases for improved connection and feel between angler, rod and lure.
- HVF (high volume fibre)
- Daiwa Surround Hold reel seats
- Airfoam Grips
- Fuji K guides
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
7 Day Returns Policy (Online Orders Only)
Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return.
Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.