Apart from proving very appealing to large Bream, the Pro Lure D36 and S36 Cranks have impeccable handling manners. They cast like a bullet, they run straight and hook-ups are secured and maintained via super sharp Decoy Y-S25 trebles.
The 36 Crank is brilliant around natural and artificial estuarine structures. Fish flats, boat hulls, edges, rock walls, bridges and deep under wharves and jetties. Oyster racks are a special.
- Light line is crucial when fishing the S36 and D36 crank. Choose either a light braid (3-4lb) and light fluorocarbon leader (2-4lb) combination. For extra finesse throw the lure on straight through fluorocarbon (2-4lb). Choosing light line will ensure the perfect action, finesse and running depth. It will also give you the required stealth factor.
- Target fish holding structure. The S36 is perfect for your shallow weedy or sandy flats less than 1m deep. The D36 is a great lure for prospecting around deeper drop-offs, deep mud or weed flats, bridges, pylons, rock bars and edges.
- Start with a long cast and retrieve with a simple ‘slow roll’ and don’t be afraid to bump your lure in to structure. You can add the odd pause during your retrieve to assess the behaviour of the fish on the particular day.
- Use wind to your advantage. It provides cover for the fish feeding in the shallows and will often bring the fish on the bite.
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
7 Day Returns Policy
Fishing Station custom product creations (for example: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging) and Services are not eligible for return.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.