A must have for all anglers. Developed from years of experience chasing top water species around Australia, this is the perfect top water lure.
Easy to work, balanced to perfection and artwork to match. Designed to emulate panicked baitfish, you will be impressed.
As a floating lure with strong tail kick it’s perfect for many top water species. Twitch with a sharp downward rod action and watch the seductive dance. The lure dives just below the surface with an amazing kick action, jumping back up ready for another twitch. A must have for Kingies, mackies, GT’s and more.
These can be rigged with trebles or singles. This lure also loves over sized hardware.
F60 Recommended Trebles: BKK 4/0 Raptors
F80 Recommended Trebles: BKK 5/0 Raptors
F100 Recommended Trebles: 5/0 GT-Rex or 6/0 Decoy Y-S23s. Also works with singles.
F130 Recommended Trebles: 5/0 GT-Rex or 6/0 Decoy Y-S23s. Also works with singles.
Solid timber integrated 2mm wire construction, the heavy duty epoxy finish will last GT after GT.
Designed to handle oversize terminals for monster class fish.
Foil-X Series: Utilises the highest quality 3M chrome foil for a superior finish to create a true baitfish profile.
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
30 Day Returns Policy (Online Orders Only)
Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return.
Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.