There no denying the effectiveness of a slow-rolled crankbait on estuary species such as bream. With Daiwa’s expansion of the INFEET concept over the past year, it only made sense to redevelop the original Rollin’ Crank.
A diminutive crankbait, the new INFEET Rollin’ Crank measures only 32mm, making it the go-to crankbait for when conditions are tough, or fish are playing hardball. Thanks to the compact shape of the body, these crankbaits casts exceptionally well for their weight – especially when paired with the matching slow tapered blue/white coloured INFEET rods.
For the INFEET version, Daiwa turned to their expert anglers to tune the crankbaits to perfectly suit the varied conditions tournament anglers face when fishing for bream all throughout Australia.
A brand-new colour range consisting of some small tweaks on existing favourites and some all-new colours sure to be a hit with both anglers and fish alike.
The tweaks don’t end there either, with new BKK Spear 21SS treble hooks now adorning the baits making them stronger than ever before and more suitable to the southern fisheries where big blue nose bream can make a mess of light treble hooks in seconds.
The brand-new range of INFEET Rollin’ Cranks is available in both an MR and DR version to cover all depths ranging from the shallow weedy flats of St Georges Basin to the steep rockwalls of the Clarence River.
Type: Floating Crankbait
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
7 Day Returns Policy (Online Orders Only)
Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return.
Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.