The best in the business demand the best in the business, and that’s why we’ve teamed up with one of Australia’s all-time greatest charter captains; Billy Billson, to create a new standard in nylon monofilament fishing line.
For over 30 years, Capt. Billson has been ploughing the deep ocean waters off Australia’s east coast in pursuit of some of the largest gamefish on the planet. Quite simply, when it comes to dealing with seriously big fish, he knows what works and what doesn’t. You can be sure that if it’s good enough to be used onboard the mighty Viking II, then it has passed some heavy tests!
Our exclusive HT-II nylon formula is made in Japan to exacting standards. Developed especially for the high-pressure world of heavy-tackle, big-game fishing; HT-II exhibits a number of desirable properties including a high hardness rating for the ultimate in hard-wearing durability; exactly what you need when the line is crackling off the reel during a long, drawn out battle. HT-II also boasts incredible tensile strength for those times when you need to push the drag lever way beyond the strike setting and up into the “sunset” zone on a brutally stubborn fish. Sabre HT-II has been developed to take a beating and still keep you connected to that fish of a lifetime.
After nearly two years of development and intensive testing by Capt. Billson in the Cairns giant Black Marlin fishery, and already with several ‘granders’ to it’s credit, we’re quite confident that our Sabre HT-II Heavy Tackle Formula is the ultimate big-game fishing line. Manufactured in Japan under strict tolerances to conform to IGFA line class requirements.
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
7 Day Returns Policy (Online Orders Only)
Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return.
Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.