AFTCO tapered Fiberglass Gaffs feature special thick-walled, super strong, yet lightweight E-glass handle construction, custom-designed for extreme strength and rigidity. All of our fiberglass handles are rolled on proprietary mandrels using specific tapers developed by AFTCO, and are fitted in our factory with the same stainless steel hooks used in our popular Taper-Tip Aluminum Gaffs. Our exclusive “wedge-lok” assembly process is used to secure all of the hooks into the E-glass handles. Featuring a rich-looking dark brown epoxy finish with hand-wrapped black and metallic gold-and-blue thread trim wraps, each gaff has a handsome and extremely functional black nylon seine cord-wrapped handle with hand-finished Turk’s heads on each end of the wrapped grips. Seine cord and Turk’s heads are finished with epoxy for durability and extra tackiness when gripped with wet or slimy hands. A large rubber “mushroom-style” butt cap finishes the butt-end of each handle. AFTCO Fiberglass Gaffs are available in 4, 6, and 8-foot lengths with 2, 3, or 4-inch hooks. All of the 2 and 3-inch hooks are 5/16″ diameter 316L stainless steel, and the 4-inch hooks are 3/8″ diameter N50 stainless steel. The 6 and 8-foot models will float if dropped overboard.
- Fiberglass Gaff, thick-walled, super strong
- Wedge lock assembly process to secure hooks into the E-glass handles
- Hand-wrapped black and metallic gold-and-blue thread trim wraps
- 316L stainless steel hooks
- 6-8 foot models will float
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
30 Day Returns Policy (Online Orders Only)
Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return.
Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.