These super cool looking junior polarised sunnies are an essential accessory for the kids, whether out fishing with mum and dad, sitting in the backseat of the car, running around the backyard or enjoying a family BBQ, to keep young eyes protected and healthy and your vision crystal clear.
The TPEE frame is super flexible and virtually indestructible so you can rest assured the kids wont break ’em.
- Polarised Lenses
- Maximum UV Protection of Category 3
- TPEE Frame
- Compliant to the Australian Standard for Sunglasses and Fashion Spectacles AS/NZS 1067.1:2016
Polarised – Eliminate harmful UV rays and glare to reduce squinting, hence reduce eye strain. Blocks light from different angles to enhance colours and visual clarity, also provides category 3 UV protection.
TPEE Virtually Unbreakable Frame – Co-injected rubber and Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer (TPEE), extremely flexible and lightweight, virtually unbreakable.
8 Base Curve – Frame is suitable for a limited range of prescriptions.
Included In Box
When you buy a new pair of sunnies you want somethin’ to store ‘em in when you’re not wearin’ ’em right? That’s why your brand new pair of Ugly’s includes:
- Sports Zip Hard Case
- Microfibre Pouch
The microfiber pouch doubles as a cleaning cloth so you can wipe away any smudges.
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
7 Day Returns Policy (Online Orders Only)
Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return.
Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.