A Jarvis Walker Fishing Bucket is a valuable accessory for any fishing or outdoor adventure. Whether used to carry equipment, bait, or your catch, these sturdy and versatile buckets definitely make fishing, boating, and camping life easier.
Unlike flimsy household buckets, the Jarvis Walker Fishing Buckets are constructed from sturdy plastic. The buckets include a snug lid that secures the contents, a heavy-duty wire handle for strength, and a plastic handgrip for comfort while carrying heavy equipment.
The rigid and sturdy construction of the Jarvis Walker Fishing Bucket results in a multi-functional design. The bucket also acts as a temporary live well for live baitfish, prawns, and yabbies, and it even backs up as a handy seat during beach or camping trips. On top of that, these buckets will also securely store any grubby or sandy gear for the journey home.
- Water Resistant Material
- Large Pockets with Mesh Bases
- Reflective Band
- Shoulder Strap
Please visit our Shipping page for full information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $99 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING* (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $99 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST* (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Overnight = $15 FLAT (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT* (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Priority Shipping = $25 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items) Startrack Premium air service 1-3 business days most of Australia
Bulky/Heavy/Custom Shipping Charges
- Bulky Items = $20 FLAT* (Cart page will advise whether a large item carries a Bulky charge)
- Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
*In the very rare case an order incurs higher postage rate than displayed (bulky items etc), Fishing Station reserves the right to request additional postage charges. You will have the option to cancel or continue with the order.
*Items over 1m cannot be delivered to a PO Box (only residential or business addresses).
Sydney Metro Overnight Courier
- Order must be placed by 2pm
- We recommend giving Authority to Leave for residential addresses to prevent delays.
- 2-10 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
- 1-5 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- 1-3 business days for most Australian locations
- New Zealand Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Rest of World Flat Rate: AUD $35
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified Paypal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
- Local customs charges/import duties may be payable – Fishing Station has no control over this.
30 Day Returns Policy (Online Orders Only)
Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return.
Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.