Nomad Design Madscad
- Regular price
- From $15.00
- Regular price
- Sale price
- From $15.00
- Unit price
Styled on the typical deep bellied baitfish that are so prevalent all over the globe. The Madscad has been designed to be effective in all environments, in a range of sizes for a huge variety of species. This design has been refined over years of testing and many prototypes to get the perfectly balanced lure. The key design features like the flattened top of the head, to the scalloped sides and small tail wings all combine to make the action on this lure truly dynamic.
The Madscad sinks level, and has a wiggling action when sinking to allow the sides to give off flash and look more like a wounded baitfish. It has an erratic swimming action when twitched, producing a pronounced thumping side to side darting action. You can employ a faster straight retrieve as well, but either the faster retrieve or the slow twitch will entice strikes. Our recommended retrieve when casting is a couple of quick twitches and then a 2-3 second pause to let the lure slowly sink and wiggle and then twitch it again.
The Madscad shows its diverse ability with the 150 and 190 sizes able to be trolled, and the 190 Deep trolling at over 12kn - making it a super enticing wahoo, mahi mahi or tuna lure. The 190mm option comes in the standard 140g sinking or the fast sinking 160g option, which is better for fast trolling. the 150 and 190 sizes are fitted with super tough BKK inline single hooks and the lures feature the Matrix Metal Plate system in the body for ultimate durability. Whether it is GTs, Kingfish, tuna or mackerel when casting, or trolling for wahoo, tuna, marlin or sailfish, the Madscad can do it all. The all-round trolling and casting ability makes it a must have for any serious bluewater fishing trip.
The Madscad 115 is the ultimate all round casting stickbait, and has accounted for more species than any other lure on Nomad Sportfishing charters. Fitted with inline singles and the Gorilla Through Wire system, it is ready to fish out of the box. The Madscad 95mm features 4X BKK trebles, and while we suggest changing these to singles for heavier reef applications, this stickbait is perfect when fished for tuna, mackerel and queenfish with the standard trebles.
|BKK Fangs 4X Trebles #4
|BKK Diablo 5X Singles 3/0
|BKK Diablo 5X Singles 5/0
|Casting – Trolling 2-6kn
|BKK Diablo 5X Singles 11/0
|Casting – Trolling 2-6kn
We understand that circumstances do change, and offer a returns policy to suit.
- Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
- Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return (excluding consumer guarantees as required by law)
- Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
- Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
Any line spooled on a reel sold by Fishing Station, that is to be returned, is subject to a $15 de-spooling fee (per reel).
30 Day Returns Policy (For Online Orders)
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
- Contact us to open a Return Authorisation
- Provided the request falls within the 30 day returns window, we will email through a Return Authorisation form
- This form must be included within the box for the return.
- Please ensure sufficient packaging and protection inside the box to prevent transit damage
- Our returns address will be provided at this time.
It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that the parcel is dispatched within the 7 days – parcel tracking must show the parcel is scanned by the logistics carrier within the 7 days of initiating the return. Parcel tracking and insurance is strongly recommended. It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure the parcel reaches us. We will not accept returned goods stamped “More To Pay”.
All returns are carefully examined upon receipt to ensure they adhere to the returns policy. Relevant photos will be taken to confirm this.
Any returns received:
- Outside the returns window,
- Without prior authorisation,
- Without an enclosed Return Authorisation form
will not be processed, and will be shipped back to the buyer at their cost.
- We have a separate returns policy for instore purchases – please ring the shop to confirm this.
- All returns (for orders placed online) can also be processed in-store, within the 30 day returns window.
- Prior authorisation is not required for in-store returns, however please bring your invoice.
Incorrect / Damaged Items on Arrival
Any imperfections to orders received must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery. If an incorrect item has been sent, please do not open any sealed packaging – any attempt to use the incorrect item will be deemed to be acceptance of the item by the buyer.Please follow these instructions:
- Prior to opening, please take photos immediately of the damaged box
- Please take photos of the damaged item showing the fault (if possible)
We will replace items that are damaged in transit by the carrier, or incorrectly shipped due to fulfilment errors on our side. Please contact us and we will arrange the return and replacement.
Warranty Claims / Faulty Items
It is the policy of Fishing Station that all warranty and faulty item claims come back to our shop first for inspection by our staff. Should the item need to be sent back to the manufacturer, the buyer will be notified and kept up to date with its repair progress.
Intentional misuse of an item by not following instructions and usage guidelines, such as (but not limited to):
- Submersing a reel
- Breaking a rod by exceeding its strain capacity
Will not be covered by our warranty and fault protocol, and the item will be returned to the buyer at the buyer’s cost.
Australian Consumer Law Guarantees
All products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. This entitles buyer’s to:
- Replacement or refund for a major failure of the product
- Compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage
- Repair or replacement of the goods if they fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.