Daiwa 23 Seajigger Spin Rod
- Regular price
- From $399.00
- Regular price
- Sale price
- From $399.00
- Unit price
Landbased shore-casting is an addictive game, and DAIWA's SEAJIGGER is the perfect tool for the job. Upgraded & redeveloped for 2023, SEAJIGGER has never casted further, been as sensitive or looked this good in its long history. For the first time, DAIWA has equipped X45X FULL SHIELD technology into SEAJIGGER, further enhancing casting distance, something all SEAJIGGER models of the past have had high praise for.
By incorporating X45X FULL SHIELD for the entire length of the blank, DAIWA engineers are able to make the rod withstand the twisting forces during a casting stroke much more than ever before, that means the rod blank can store that energy and use it to propel the lure further than before, rather than losing some of that potential energy by twisting.
Also new for the 23 SEAJIGGER is the distinctly red reel seat, a newly-developed DAIWA exclusive model which is more comfortable than traditional pipe reel seats used on previous models, the DAIWA reel seat is sleek and comfortable, and features an intergrated foregrip to make long fights comfortable if you really have to lean on the rod to stop a speeding fish.
A trademark of SEAJIGGER rods, Fuji's low-rider guides with alconite rings are used in combination with newer generation anti-tangle guides on the tip to provide the best combination of casting performance and line management. If shore-casting is your preferred method to target iconic species such as Mulloway, then the new 23 SEAJIGGER should be a consideration when shopping for your next rod.
X45X FULL SHIELD - X45X Full Shield Technology is 25% more efficient than standard X45 technology. With increased torsional stiffness, blanks armed with X45X resist blank twist during casting & jigging. This characteristic prevents the blank from losing stored energy during the cast, ensuring that every bit of force you put into your cast, is transferred through the blank and ultimately to your chosen lure.
DAIWA REEL SEAT - One of the strengths of Daiwa rod design. Designing and producing exclusive reel seats allows Daiwa rods to be unique with functional benefits over the competition. More comfortable, better designs and unique looks is what Daiwa reel seat design is all about.
HVF NANOPLUS - Through the use of nano resin control technology in the blank construction process, Nanoplus allows for increased graphite density to be achieved within a graphite rod blank.
V JOINT - Bias construction within the ferrule allows it to flex with the rod, eliminating the weak, unbending spot caused by ordinary ferrules. The result of this revolutionary technology is a multi-piece blank that matches the performance of one-piece blanks in flex, power and responsiveness.
|MODEL||ACTION||CAST WEIGHT||LENGTH||RECOMMENDED LINE||SECTION||TAPER||TYPE|
|23 SEAJIGGER 1002ML||Med.Light||20-60g||10'0"/305cm||4-8kg||2||Fast||Spin|
|23 SEAJIGGER 1042M||Medium||30-100g||10'4"/315cm||6-9kg||2||Fast||Spin|
|23 SEAJIGGER 1082H||Heavy||60-150g||10'8"/325cm||7-15kg||2||Fast||Spin|
|23 SEAJIGGER 1082XH||Ex Heavy||80-200g||10'8"/325cm||12-24kg||2||Fast||Spin|
We understand that circumstances do change, and offer a returns policy to suit.
- Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
- Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return (excluding consumer guarantees as required by law)
- Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
- Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
Any line spooled on a reel sold by Fishing Station, that is to be returned, is subject to a $15 de-spooling fee (per reel).
30 Day Returns Policy (For Online Orders)
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
- Contact us to open a Return Authorisation
- Provided the request falls within the 30 day returns window, we will email through a Return Authorisation form
- This form must be included within the box for the return.
- Please ensure sufficient packaging and protection inside the box to prevent transit damage
- Our returns address will be provided at this time.
It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that the parcel is dispatched within the 7 days – parcel tracking must show the parcel is scanned by the logistics carrier within the 7 days of initiating the return. Parcel tracking and insurance is strongly recommended. It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure the parcel reaches us. We will not accept returned goods stamped “More To Pay”.
All returns are carefully examined upon receipt to ensure they adhere to the returns policy. Relevant photos will be taken to confirm this.
Any returns received:
- Outside the returns window,
- Without prior authorisation,
- Without an enclosed Return Authorisation form
will not be processed, and will be shipped back to the buyer at their cost.
- We have a separate returns policy for instore purchases – please ring the shop to confirm this.
- All returns (for orders placed online) can also be processed in-store, within the 30 day returns window.
- Prior authorisation is not required for in-store returns, however please bring your invoice.
Incorrect / Damaged Items on Arrival
Any imperfections to orders received must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery. If an incorrect item has been sent, please do not open any sealed packaging – any attempt to use the incorrect item will be deemed to be acceptance of the item by the buyer.Please follow these instructions:
- Prior to opening, please take photos immediately of the damaged box
- Please take photos of the damaged item showing the fault (if possible)
We will replace items that are damaged in transit by the carrier, or incorrectly shipped due to fulfilment errors on our side. Please contact us and we will arrange the return and replacement.
Warranty Claims / Faulty Items
It is the policy of Fishing Station that all warranty and faulty item claims come back to our shop first for inspection by our staff. Should the item need to be sent back to the manufacturer, the buyer will be notified and kept up to date with its repair progress.
Intentional misuse of an item by not following instructions and usage guidelines, such as (but not limited to):
- Submersing a reel
- Breaking a rod by exceeding its strain capacity
Will not be covered by our warranty and fault protocol, and the item will be returned to the buyer at the buyer’s cost.
Australian Consumer Law Guarantees
All products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. This entitles buyer’s to:
- Replacement or refund for a major failure of the product
- Compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage
- Repair or replacement of the goods if they fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.