The ForceMaster electric reel series delivers outstanding winding speed and strength, high drag ratings and generous line capacity to cover a variety of water depths, from inshore to over the continental shelf. The four reels offer a programmable and manual mode to cover different fishing techniques, from deep dropping to jigging.
HAGANE BODY – The HAGANE Body is produced from highrigidity aluminium or magnesium. This creates stiffness and impact resistance, while at the same time eliminating flexing of the body. The result is a rocksolid housing and support for the moving internal gearing and greater efficiency throughout the reel.
S ARB – Shimano S ARB bearings are high corrosion resistant ARB ball bearings with an extra shield for improved protection against sand, salt or dust.
CROSS CARBON DRAG – This carbon drag material provides a wider range of drag settings, along with the smoothest Shimano drag performance ever.
ELECTRONIC EXCITING DRAG SOUND – This audible and highly exciting electronic sound that the reel makes when the mode is selected.
FINE DOT LCD – LCD screen for easy use and operation.
- 10 YEAR WARRANTY
- SALTWATER READY
- HAGANE BODY
- SHIELDED ANTI-RUST BEARINGS
- CROSS CARBON DRAG
- LCD DISPLAY
||MAX DRAG (KG)
||RETRIEVE PER CRANK (CM)
||POWERPRO BRAID (LB/YDS)
|FORCEMASTER ELECTRIC 9000
Please visit our Shipping page for full information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $99 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING* (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $99 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST* (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Overnight = $15 FLAT (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT* (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Priority Shipping = $25 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items) Startrack Premium air service 1-3 business days most of Australia
Bulky/Heavy/Custom Shipping Charges
- Bulky Items = $20 FLAT* (Cart page will advise whether a large item carries a Bulky charge)
- Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
*In the very rare case an order incurs higher postage rate than displayed (bulky items etc), Fishing Station reserves the right to request additional postage charges. You will have the option to cancel or continue with the order.
*Items over 1m cannot be delivered to a PO Box (only residential or business addresses).
Sydney Metro Overnight Courier
- Order must be placed by 2pm
- We recommend giving Authority to Leave for residential addresses to prevent delays.
- 2-10 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
- 1-5 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- 1-3 business days for most Australian locations
- New Zealand Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Rest of World Flat Rate: AUD $35
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified Paypal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
- Local customs charges/import duties may be payable – Fishing Station has no control over this.
30 Day Returns Policy (Online Orders Only)
Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return.
Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.