KOHGA or ‘Red Fang’ is the culmination of 50 years of Japanese lure development. KOHGA’s advanced hydrodynamic design through extensive field testing, results in the most technically advanced Tairubber to hit the Australian market.
Through thorough research, Daiwa lure engineers discovered Snapper especially have difficulty tracking a stationary object, and rely heavily on movement to identify depth perception. By separating the head, skirt and hook, all components can move freely and independently, allowing them to move freely without restriction.
KOHGA’s head design is unique and unmatched, the polished ceramic tube through the head exhibits an incredibly smooth surface which won’t damage even the finest of fluorocarbon leaders.
The keel design on the bottom of the head increases stability, while the reversible head design allows the angler to cater to varying fishing scenarios. The sliding skirt has also been beefed up for Australian conditions, with each component being bound and glued in place ensuring maximum durability.
The KOHGA assist features upgraded heavy duty hooks with SaqSas coating to aid in penetration power, while the unique fluorocarbon core Kevlar assist maintains the correct posture during the retrieve. KOHGA represents a truly unique Tairubber, the first sliding design on the market to be specifically made and adapted for Australian heavy-duty conditions.
Available from 60-100grams in 4 great colours. Spare assist hooks and skirts available.
Spare skirts available.
|KOHGA BAYRUBBER 60G
|KOHGA BAYRUBBER 80G
|KOHGA BAYRUBBER 100G
|KOHGA BAYRUBBER 120G
|KOHGA BAYRUBBER 150G
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
30 Day Returns Policy (Online Orders Only)
Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return.
Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.