Rock Float – Designed with a larger head of foam and heavier point of lead this float works well in the rough waves and the white wash of rock pools. 400mm long, 9.5mm top, can be used fixed or running. Pre weighted at 20-24 grams.
Breakwall – A large yet narrow head, the breakwall float allows current and faster water movement with minimum drag across the float toppling it. 400mm long, 8mm top, can be used fixed or running. Pre weighted at 16-18 grams.
Porcupine Quill – Lightweight and thin the quill is idea for getting a cast out with minimal bait on the hook. Genuine porcupine quill. Features stainless steel eyes, fluoro top and can take 1-3 grams. Use is still to very light water flow.
Super Sensitive – A slender figure allows for bites and strikes from the fish to have the least amount of drag downwards once correctly weighted. 400mm long, can take 8-15 grams and features 316s/s running eyes.
Estuary – All round blackfish float designed for all low movement bodies of water including estuary and lake fishing. 340mm long, can take 5-8 grams, features 316s/s running eyes with a marine paint finish.
Note: Colours are chosen at random
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
7 Day Returns Policy (Online Orders Only)
Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return.
Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.