It is our goal to ensure your shopping experience with Fishing Station is as easy and seamless as possible. All orders are double checked prior to packaging, to minimise errors as much as possible.
We understand that circumstances do change, and offer a returns policy to suit.
7 Day Returns Policy
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
- Contact us to open a Return Authorisation
- Provided the request falls within the 7 day returns window, we will email through a Return Authorisation form
- This form must be included within the box for the return.
- Please ensure sufficient packaging and protection inside the box to prevent transit damage
- Our returns address will be provided at this time.
It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that the parcel is dispatched within the 7 day returns window – parcel tracking must show the parcel is scanned by the logistics carrier within the 7 day window. Parcel tracking and insurance is strongly recommended. It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure the parcel reaches us. We will not accept returned goods stamped “More To Pay”.
All returns are carefully examined upon receipt to ensure they adhere to the returns policy. Relevant photos will be taken to confirm this.
Any returns received:
- Outside the returns window,
- Without prior authorisation,
- Without an enclosed Return Authorisation form
will not be processed, and will be shipped back to the buyer at their cost.
- All returns can also be processed in-store, within the 7 day returns window.
- Prior authorisation is not required for in-store returns.
Incorrect / Damaged Items on Arrival
Any imperfections to orders received must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery. If an incorrect item has been sent, please do not open any sealed packaging – any attempt to use the incorrect item will be deemed to be acceptance of the item by the buyer.
Please follow these instructions:
- Prior to opening, please take photos immediately of the damaged box
- Please take photos of the damaged item showing the fault (if possible)
We will replace items that are damaged in transit by the carrier, or incorrectly shipped due to fulfilment errors on our side. Please contact us and we will arrange the return and replacement.
Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
Warranty Claims / Faulty Items
It is the policy of Fishing Station that all warranty and faulty item claims come back to our shop first for inspection by our staff. Should the item need to be sent back to the manufacturer, the buyer will be notified and kept up to date with its repair progress.
Intentional misuse of an item by not following instructions and usage guidelines, such as (but not limited to):
- Submersing a reel
- Breaking a rod by exceeding its strain capacity
Will not be covered by our warranty and fault protocol, and the item will be returned to the buyer at the buyer’s cost.
Australian Consumer Law Guarantees
All products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. This entitles buyer’s to:
- Replacement or refund for a major failure of the product
- Compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage
- Repair or replacement of the goods if they fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.