Toit Split Ring Pliers
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Frustrated by years and years of digging your nails in or forcing hooks in between Split Rings because the Gape on your Split Ring is never big enough, or the Split Ring flip flops about while you trying to assemble your lure. Annoyed by damaging and scratching your Splits Rings or surface coatings on your Split Rings, with a sharp gouging edge of a 2 dimensional triangle or Longnose Pliers serrations. Let me introduce you to our very own designed and patent pending Split Ring Pliers. Starting off with a 3 Dimensional Nose Cone Detail. This allows for rigid work holding in our case a Split Ring, the Split Ring does not flip flop about. Optional 2 Stage functionality, including micro adjustment for controlled movement and controlled sizing of your Gape. Need that extra Gape? Well just give the Split Ring Pliers and the Split Ring a Twist in the optional 2nd stage adjustment. Toit Split Ring Pliers comes in 3 sizes Small, Medium and Large. Made from a Stainless Steel 410 J1 Forging. Life is simple if you can open a Split Ring with ease. Split Ring size chart below, find out which size tool you require on your Split Ring.
- Revolutionary Patent Pending Technology (GB2113512.4)]
- 3 Sizes to choose from, Small, Medium and Large
- Optional 2 stage functionality, 2 strategies to achieve maximum Gape
- Rigid work holding in Stage 1 & Stage 2, split ring is held firmly
- Micro adjustment, know the limits of how much you can open your choice of Split Ring
- Controlled Movement full stability of Split Ring during use
- Stainless Steel 410 J1 Drop Forging
- Internally spring loaded for easy operation
- PVD Tialn surface coating
- Ergonomic hand finished design
- Designed for hand/grip comfort
- Designed to fit the Toit Leather Sheath (Sold Separately)
- Environmentally friendly product, no rubber/plastic/silicone handle
- All Metal design - No plastic to fall off, shrink or get damaged
- Highly polished surface finish
We understand that circumstances do change, and offer a returns policy to suit.
- Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
- Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return (excluding consumer guarantees as required by law)
- Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
- Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
Any line spooled on a reel sold by Fishing Station, that is to be returned, is subject to a $15 de-spooling fee (per reel).
30 Day Returns Policy (For Online Orders)
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
- Contact us to open a Return Authorisation
- Provided the request falls within the 30 day returns window, we will email through a Return Authorisation form
- This form must be included within the box for the return.
- Please ensure sufficient packaging and protection inside the box to prevent transit damage
- Our returns address will be provided at this time.
It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that the parcel is dispatched within the 7 days – parcel tracking must show the parcel is scanned by the logistics carrier within the 7 days of initiating the return. Parcel tracking and insurance is strongly recommended. It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure the parcel reaches us. We will not accept returned goods stamped “More To Pay”.
All returns are carefully examined upon receipt to ensure they adhere to the returns policy. Relevant photos will be taken to confirm this.
Any returns received:
- Outside the returns window,
- Without prior authorisation,
- Without an enclosed Return Authorisation form
will not be processed, and will be shipped back to the buyer at their cost.
- We have a separate returns policy for instore purchases – please ring the shop to confirm this.
- All returns (for orders placed online) can also be processed in-store, within the 30 day returns window.
- Prior authorisation is not required for in-store returns, however please bring your invoice.
Incorrect / Damaged Items on Arrival
Any imperfections to orders received must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery. If an incorrect item has been sent, please do not open any sealed packaging – any attempt to use the incorrect item will be deemed to be acceptance of the item by the buyer.Please follow these instructions:
- Prior to opening, please take photos immediately of the damaged box
- Please take photos of the damaged item showing the fault (if possible)
We will replace items that are damaged in transit by the carrier, or incorrectly shipped due to fulfilment errors on our side. Please contact us and we will arrange the return and replacement.
Warranty Claims / Faulty Items
It is the policy of Fishing Station that all warranty and faulty item claims come back to our shop first for inspection by our staff. Should the item need to be sent back to the manufacturer, the buyer will be notified and kept up to date with its repair progress.
Intentional misuse of an item by not following instructions and usage guidelines, such as (but not limited to):
- Submersing a reel
- Breaking a rod by exceeding its strain capacity
Will not be covered by our warranty and fault protocol, and the item will be returned to the buyer at the buyer’s cost.
Australian Consumer Law Guarantees
All products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. This entitles buyer’s to:
- Replacement or refund for a major failure of the product
- Compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage
- Repair or replacement of the goods if they fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.