Shimano Stella FK Spinning Reel
- Regular price
- From $1,111.20
- Regular price
- Sale price
- From $1,111.20
- Unit price
The legacy of STELLA represents the long history of Shimano industry leading design and manufacturing technologies, the development is never-ending. This new generation of STELLA sets an unmatched performance standard with a number of upgrades for the ultimate fishing experience. True to its rich history, Infinity Evolution continues.
The new Stella features the following major technology upgrades for 2022. Infinity Cross achieves overwhelming gear durability through a revised drive and pinion gear design with improved surface area contact and meshing. Infinity Loop creates a precise winding pattern which drastically reduces friction as line leaves the spool, resulting in exceptional casting performance. Infinity Drive greatly decreases frictional resistance, increasing power transmission and torque when winding under heavy loads. An Anti-Twist Fin has been installed near the line roller to maintain line tension and prevent line wrapping around the spool in an uneven manner. While Dura Cross, a revolutionary new drag washer design, provides a substantial increase in durability while providing smooth consistent drag performance.
In addition to this, the Stella still continues to feature the super durable cold forged Hagane Gear, Micromodule II gearing, Silent Drive and X-Ship for smooth transmission and light winding. To ensure on water performance X Protect water resistant technology still features and the Long Stroke Spool design provides maximum casting performance.
INFINITY XCROSS - Advancements in manufacturing technology and gear tooth design improve the surface contact and meshing between the drive gear and pinion gear. This revolutionary design efficiently distributes the load placed on the gear tooth surface across a wider area to prevent damage from stress points while significantly improving overall gear durability.
INFINITY LOOP - Advancements in the internal structure and design extend the spool's oscillation to enable the spool to move up and down at an extremely low speed. This technology creates a precise winding pattern with less overlap that significantly reduces friction as the line leaves the spool during a cast. The result is smooth and exceptional casting performance, especially of light lures.
INFINITY DRIVE - The Infinity Drive structure is a more advanced version of the conventional X-SHIP structure that created exceptionally light winding. The main shaft, which had previously been supported by the pinion gear, is now supported by a new and unique low-friction bushing that significantly decreases frictional resistance. In addition, the main shaft has undergone a proprietary surface treatment and special processing to drastically reduce rotational torque, constructing a reel that can actively wind even under heavy loads.
ANTI TWIST FIN - The flexible polymer fin is installed near the line roller. This maintains line tension to reduce sagging and prevents the line from falling off the bottom of the spool or wrapping around the spool in an uneven manner.
DURA CROSS DRAG - Constructed to enhance overall durability, this revolutionary drag washer incorporates cutting-edge materials woven in a unique pattern compared to conventional drag washers. Without sacrificing a smooth drag feel, this new material is greater than 10x more durable for improved drag performance.
PROPULSION LINE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM - The most obvious component of the Propulsion Line Management System is the new Propulsion Spool Lip design. Through tens of thousands of casting tests and computer simulations, Shimano’s new spool lip design provides longer casting distances than a standard spool lip design while also preventing backlashes and wind knots from forming.
MONO LINE CAP.
PowerPro Line Cap
|MAX DRAG (lb)||BALL BEARINGS||WEIGHT (oz)|
|STL1000FK||5.1:1||2/270, 4/160, 6/110||10/95, 15/75, 20/65||7||12+1||5.80|
|STL2500HGFK||5.8:1||8/140, 10/120||10/150, 15/145, 30/100||20||12+1||7.40|
|STLC3000XGFK||6.4:1||6/230, 8/170, 10/140||10/200, 20/140, 40/105||20||12+1||7.40|
|STL4000XGFK||6.2:1||10/200, 12/160||15/230, 30/180, 50/120||24||12+1||9.20|
|STLC5000XGFK||6.2:1||12/195, 14/165||20/260, 30/235, 40/185||24||12+1||9.20|
We understand that circumstances do change, and offer a returns policy to suit.
- Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
- Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return (excluding consumer guarantees as required by law)
- Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
- Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
Any line spooled on a reel sold by Fishing Station, that is to be returned, is subject to a $15 de-spooling fee (per reel).
30 Day Returns Policy (For Online Orders)
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
- Contact us to open a Return Authorisation
- Provided the request falls within the 30 day returns window, we will email through a Return Authorisation form
- This form must be included within the box for the return.
- Please ensure sufficient packaging and protection inside the box to prevent transit damage
- Our returns address will be provided at this time.
It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that the parcel is dispatched within the 7 days – parcel tracking must show the parcel is scanned by the logistics carrier within the 7 days of initiating the return. Parcel tracking and insurance is strongly recommended. It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure the parcel reaches us. We will not accept returned goods stamped “More To Pay”.
All returns are carefully examined upon receipt to ensure they adhere to the returns policy. Relevant photos will be taken to confirm this.
Any returns received:
- Outside the returns window,
- Without prior authorisation,
- Without an enclosed Return Authorisation form
will not be processed, and will be shipped back to the buyer at their cost.
- We have a separate returns policy for instore purchases – please ring the shop to confirm this.
- All returns (for orders placed online) can also be processed in-store, within the 30 day returns window.
- Prior authorisation is not required for in-store returns, however please bring your invoice.
Incorrect / Damaged Items on Arrival
Any imperfections to orders received must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery. If an incorrect item has been sent, please do not open any sealed packaging – any attempt to use the incorrect item will be deemed to be acceptance of the item by the buyer.Please follow these instructions:
- Prior to opening, please take photos immediately of the damaged box
- Please take photos of the damaged item showing the fault (if possible)
We will replace items that are damaged in transit by the carrier, or incorrectly shipped due to fulfilment errors on our side. Please contact us and we will arrange the return and replacement.
Warranty Claims / Faulty Items
It is the policy of Fishing Station that all warranty and faulty item claims come back to our shop first for inspection by our staff. Should the item need to be sent back to the manufacturer, the buyer will be notified and kept up to date with its repair progress.
Intentional misuse of an item by not following instructions and usage guidelines, such as (but not limited to):
- Submersing a reel
- Breaking a rod by exceeding its strain capacity
Will not be covered by our warranty and fault protocol, and the item will be returned to the buyer at the buyer’s cost.
Australian Consumer Law Guarantees
All products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. This entitles buyer’s to:
- Replacement or refund for a major failure of the product
- Compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage
- Repair or replacement of the goods if they fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.