Protecta Reel Lubricant Oil
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
ProTecta Reel Lubricant is a concentrated synthetic formulation packaged in a handy 45 ml bottle with a needle for exact application with no mess. One bottle provides 3500 drops of outstanding lubrication. ProTecta Reel Lubricant works where all other lubricants fail. 45mL bottle. One Drop of ProTecta Reel Lubricant can withstand 80,000 pounds of pressure!
So no matter how big the catch is, ProTecta will maintain a film of lubricant even under the most extreme pressure. If you are looking for incredibly smooth operation and great equipment life then look no further! The needle stick applicator allows you to place one drop exactly where you want it. No need to clean up the excess!
With a temperature range from 50 to +300 ºC you will get all season protection. No longer will your reel be sluggish on those cold winter mornings or weeping on a hot day in the tropics! You can use ProTecta Reel Lubricant with complete confidence as its advanced synthetic formula wont swell rubbers or cause plastics to perish. It is light enough to use on bearings but also has an incredible desire to cling to metal making it suitable for gears and exterior components. One versatile product!
In both salt and fresh water, ProTecta will resist wash off and facilitate corrosion prevention. Its handy size allows you to easily store it in your tackle box, even lying down, making it easy to access both when you are out fishing and at home. Dont just use it on you reels! It can also be used on your fishing pliers and knives and thousands of other uses around the shed and house Dont short change yourself, use what the best reel repairers and tackle shops recommend; ProTecta Reel Lubricant!
We understand that circumstances do change, and offer a returns policy to suit.
- Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
- Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return (excluding consumer guarantees as required by law)
- Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
- Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
Any line spooled on a reel sold by Fishing Station, that is to be returned, is subject to a $15 de-spooling fee (per reel).
30 Day Returns Policy (For Online Orders)
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
- Contact us to open a Return Authorisation
- Provided the request falls within the 30 day returns window, we will email through a Return Authorisation form
- This form must be included within the box for the return.
- Please ensure sufficient packaging and protection inside the box to prevent transit damage
- Our returns address will be provided at this time.
It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that the parcel is dispatched within the 7 days – parcel tracking must show the parcel is scanned by the logistics carrier within the 7 days of initiating the return. Parcel tracking and insurance is strongly recommended. It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure the parcel reaches us. We will not accept returned goods stamped “More To Pay”.
All returns are carefully examined upon receipt to ensure they adhere to the returns policy. Relevant photos will be taken to confirm this.
Any returns received:
- Outside the returns window,
- Without prior authorisation,
- Without an enclosed Return Authorisation form
will not be processed, and will be shipped back to the buyer at their cost.
- We have a separate returns policy for instore purchases – please ring the shop to confirm this.
- All returns (for orders placed online) can also be processed in-store, within the 30 day returns window.
- Prior authorisation is not required for in-store returns, however please bring your invoice.
Incorrect / Damaged Items on Arrival
Any imperfections to orders received must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery. If an incorrect item has been sent, please do not open any sealed packaging – any attempt to use the incorrect item will be deemed to be acceptance of the item by the buyer.Please follow these instructions:
- Prior to opening, please take photos immediately of the damaged box
- Please take photos of the damaged item showing the fault (if possible)
We will replace items that are damaged in transit by the carrier, or incorrectly shipped due to fulfilment errors on our side. Please contact us and we will arrange the return and replacement.
Warranty Claims / Faulty Items
It is the policy of Fishing Station that all warranty and faulty item claims come back to our shop first for inspection by our staff. Should the item need to be sent back to the manufacturer, the buyer will be notified and kept up to date with its repair progress.
Intentional misuse of an item by not following instructions and usage guidelines, such as (but not limited to):
- Submersing a reel
- Breaking a rod by exceeding its strain capacity
Will not be covered by our warranty and fault protocol, and the item will be returned to the buyer at the buyer’s cost.
Australian Consumer Law Guarantees
All products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. This entitles buyer’s to:
- Replacement or refund for a major failure of the product
- Compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage
- Repair or replacement of the goods if they fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.