Nomad Vertrex Max Vibe
- Regular price
- From $15.00
- Regular price
- Sale price
- From $15.00
- Unit price
Maximum vibration and maximum depth is what the VERTREX MAX is all about.
A unique design from Nomad Lure Designer Damon Olsen, the deep body profile combined with finely tuned internal weights delivers a soft vibration bait that sinks level and does not spin when sinking. This allows you to get down to the fish faster, and also allows a more lifelike presentation when you get there.
The deeper body design combined with the body shape creates huge vibration at fast or slow speeds. The amount of vibration you can achieve at slow speeds just gently hopping this lure on or near the bottom is what sets the Vertrex MAX apart from all other soft vibration baits.
Ideal for casting or working vertically, the Vertrex MAX can be fished with a constant retrieve or a variety of stop/start retrieves.
The Vertrex features a full wire internal construction for extra strength, and is fitted with the ultimate BKK trebles so you can fish it straight out of the box.
- Maximum Vibration and Maximum depth.
- Deeper body shape and design creates more vibration than any other soft vibe and at slower speeds.
- Can be fished deeper than other vibes because of balanced design causing it to sink level and not spin when sinking. Gets down faster.
- Ideal for stop start retrieves, slow roll retrieve of faster wind retrieve.
- Super effective when hopped super slow across the bottom to target fussy fish with a slow presentation with maximum vibration.
- Stays in the strike zone longer because you can move it slower.
- The sink rate on the Max is around 2X faster than the Swim.
|Vertrex Max 75||75mm||11g||to 15m||BKK Viper Treble||Casting/Vertical jig||Inshore|
|Vertrex Max 95||95mm||25g||to 25m||BKK Viper Treble||Casting/Vertical jig||Inshore|
|Vertrex Max 110||110mm||36g||to 35m||BKK Viper Treble||Casting/Vertical jig||Inshore|
|Vertrex Max 130||130mm||65g||to 60m||BKK Diablo 5X Singles 2/0||Casting/Vertical jig||Inshore/Offshore|
We understand that circumstances do change, and offer a returns policy to suit.
- Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
- Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return (excluding consumer guarantees as required by law)
- Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
- Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
Any line spooled on a reel sold by Fishing Station, that is to be returned, is subject to a $15 de-spooling fee (per reel).
30 Day Returns Policy (For Online Orders)
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
- Contact us to open a Return Authorisation
- Provided the request falls within the 30 day returns window, we will email through a Return Authorisation form
- This form must be included within the box for the return.
- Please ensure sufficient packaging and protection inside the box to prevent transit damage
- Our returns address will be provided at this time.
It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that the parcel is dispatched within the 7 days – parcel tracking must show the parcel is scanned by the logistics carrier within the 7 days of initiating the return. Parcel tracking and insurance is strongly recommended. It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure the parcel reaches us. We will not accept returned goods stamped “More To Pay”.
All returns are carefully examined upon receipt to ensure they adhere to the returns policy. Relevant photos will be taken to confirm this.
Any returns received:
- Outside the returns window,
- Without prior authorisation,
- Without an enclosed Return Authorisation form
will not be processed, and will be shipped back to the buyer at their cost.
- We have a separate returns policy for instore purchases – please ring the shop to confirm this.
- All returns (for orders placed online) can also be processed in-store, within the 30 day returns window.
- Prior authorisation is not required for in-store returns, however please bring your invoice.
Incorrect / Damaged Items on Arrival
Any imperfections to orders received must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery. If an incorrect item has been sent, please do not open any sealed packaging – any attempt to use the incorrect item will be deemed to be acceptance of the item by the buyer.Please follow these instructions:
- Prior to opening, please take photos immediately of the damaged box
- Please take photos of the damaged item showing the fault (if possible)
We will replace items that are damaged in transit by the carrier, or incorrectly shipped due to fulfilment errors on our side. Please contact us and we will arrange the return and replacement.
Warranty Claims / Faulty Items
It is the policy of Fishing Station that all warranty and faulty item claims come back to our shop first for inspection by our staff. Should the item need to be sent back to the manufacturer, the buyer will be notified and kept up to date with its repair progress.
Intentional misuse of an item by not following instructions and usage guidelines, such as (but not limited to):
- Submersing a reel
- Breaking a rod by exceeding its strain capacity
Will not be covered by our warranty and fault protocol, and the item will be returned to the buyer at the buyer’s cost.
Australian Consumer Law Guarantees
All products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. This entitles buyer’s to:
- Replacement or refund for a major failure of the product
- Compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage
- Repair or replacement of the goods if they fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.