Jackall SDD Squirrel Hank Tune
- Regular price
- From $29.95
- Regular price
- Sale price
- From $29.95
- Unit price
SuperDD Squirrel 79 Hank Tune (Original Model) – The most popular deep diving Barramundi Jerkbait on the market. Tested and designed by Harry Watson for the big Barra in lakes like Awonga, Monduran and Faust. And the northern river systems where a steep dive is required.
The Squirrels fish catching ability goes much further than any other jerkbait on the market.
- It’s high pitch vibration and rolling action.
- Steep diving ability.
- Stability when twitched as hard as you wish or rolled as fast as you like.
- 80mm baitfish slender body profile.
- perfect suspending action when paused.
- Hook design for positive hookups and minimal lost fish.
- Terminals rigged straight from the box for big Barra.
With all these features – this is an out of the box, super Barramundi lure. Hank Tune lures are the highest quality Japanese made lures on the market. Upgraded with X-strong rings and hooks for our biggest predators. Tuned to swim perfectly straight from the pack and handle big fish.
Super Squirrel 115SP - LOOK OUT AUSTRALIA – It’s here! Over the last few years we have been designing this new lure. Perfect for Aussie conditions.
With the popularity of the 79mm Squirrel, it’s been our project for a couple of years now to design a larger version of the lure. It’s designed with the same look and feel, only with a larger profile. We also wanted the lure to cast further on heavy barramundi gear and dive deeper. We’ve now finished our design and research and are happy to introduce our new 115mm squirrel that weighs around 21grms and dives to approximately 4m.
We’ve incorporated the same tight shimmy vibrating action and stability on the twitch of the 79mm squirrel, in the larger model. Although the lure looks similar to the smash minnow it has a different vibration and dives deeper.
We’ve chosen our terminals to specifically suit big fish such as barramundi. Designed with super strong hook hangers, Owner Hyperwire 50lb split rings, Owner STX58 hooks – #1 & #2. We chose these hooks because they are strong, light and have a super sharp point for more positive hookups.
We understand that circumstances do change, and offer a returns policy to suit.
- Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
- Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return (excluding consumer guarantees as required by law)
- Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
- Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
Any line spooled on a reel sold by Fishing Station, that is to be returned, is subject to a $15 de-spooling fee (per reel).
30 Day Returns Policy (For Online Orders)
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
- Contact us to open a Return Authorisation
- Provided the request falls within the 30 day returns window, we will email through a Return Authorisation form
- This form must be included within the box for the return.
- Please ensure sufficient packaging and protection inside the box to prevent transit damage
- Our returns address will be provided at this time.
It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that the parcel is dispatched within the 7 days – parcel tracking must show the parcel is scanned by the logistics carrier within the 7 days of initiating the return. Parcel tracking and insurance is strongly recommended. It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure the parcel reaches us. We will not accept returned goods stamped “More To Pay”.
All returns are carefully examined upon receipt to ensure they adhere to the returns policy. Relevant photos will be taken to confirm this.
Any returns received:
- Outside the returns window,
- Without prior authorisation,
- Without an enclosed Return Authorisation form
will not be processed, and will be shipped back to the buyer at their cost.
- We have a separate returns policy for instore purchases – please ring the shop to confirm this.
- All returns (for orders placed online) can also be processed in-store, within the 30 day returns window.
- Prior authorisation is not required for in-store returns, however please bring your invoice.
Incorrect / Damaged Items on Arrival
Any imperfections to orders received must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery. If an incorrect item has been sent, please do not open any sealed packaging – any attempt to use the incorrect item will be deemed to be acceptance of the item by the buyer.Please follow these instructions:
- Prior to opening, please take photos immediately of the damaged box
- Please take photos of the damaged item showing the fault (if possible)
We will replace items that are damaged in transit by the carrier, or incorrectly shipped due to fulfilment errors on our side. Please contact us and we will arrange the return and replacement.
Warranty Claims / Faulty Items
It is the policy of Fishing Station that all warranty and faulty item claims come back to our shop first for inspection by our staff. Should the item need to be sent back to the manufacturer, the buyer will be notified and kept up to date with its repair progress.
Intentional misuse of an item by not following instructions and usage guidelines, such as (but not limited to):
- Submersing a reel
- Breaking a rod by exceeding its strain capacity
Will not be covered by our warranty and fault protocol, and the item will be returned to the buyer at the buyer’s cost.
Australian Consumer Law Guarantees
All products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. This entitles buyer’s to:
- Replacement or refund for a major failure of the product
- Compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage
- Repair or replacement of the goods if they fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.