Daiwa Certate LT Spin Reel
- Regular price
- From $645.00
- Regular price
- Sale price
- From $645.00
- Unit price
A king amongst men, Certate has always set a standard in poise and power, and the release of the Certate LT elevates those traits to a new level. A level of refinement and strength rarely achieved and seldom seen.
Meticulously designed, unwavering in strength, and unmatched in performance and longevity Certate has always been synonymous with innovation and the new Certate LT heralds a new dawn and a new era, where Certate is Next Strong. The Certate LT combines Daiwa’s most advanced technologies and designs to deliver anglers a reel with few peers. Made in Japan, the foundation of the new Certate is its aluminium Monocoque body.
A Monocoque body eliminates the need for a side plate and allows a more rigid body to be made and larger gears to be used for improved winding power and torque. The Certate LT’s forged machine-cut Tough Digigear is 2mm larger in diameter than its closest competitor. Combining the benefits of our MQ Monocoque body, and new gear design, 19 Certate is more durable, smoother & more powerful than all others. 19 Certate’s Monocoque body is our most advanced, lightest and strongest body we’ve ever developed for a Certate.
Strength is one thing, but smoothness of a fishing reel is often the easiest feature to feel and 19 Certate again raises the bar in this realm. Rotation efficiency is up 15%, creating an effortless feel when retrieving. This increase in efficiency is thanks to three main parts. A super-rigid stainless steel main shaft, MQ Monocoque body and the precision cut forged aluminium Tough Digigear.
Classic in looks, yet modern and advanced in technology and design the new Certate LT continues the famous reel’s rich history for evolution and excellence. Technology to feel, and refinement that’s sublime, the new Certate LT is Next Strong.
Combining additional features like Long Cast ABS spool, Mag Seal, ATD drag, one-piece Air Bail, new Drag Knob, Perfect Line Stopper, Machined Aluminium Air Handle, and Air Rotor combining to make the new Certate LT our most advanced Certate ever.
The Daiwa 19 Certate LT Ark range of spinning reels now come equipped with a large ball knob which makes for an aesthetically pleasing and comfortable reel to use. The Certate LT Ark has a power handle designed for those who want extra cranking power to make use of the high drag rating and strength of the Certate LT MQ Monocoque body and machine-cut Tough Digigear.
- ABS Long Cast Spool
- Air bail
- Air Rotor
- ATD - Automatic Tournament Drag
- CRBB - Corrosion resistant ball bearing
- Infinite Anti Reverse
- Light Tough
- Machine Cut Handle
- Mag Sealed Line Roller
- Mag Sealed Body
- Monocoque Body
- Screw-In Handle
- Super Metal Body
- Tough Digigear
- Twist Buster Line Management
|MODEL||BALL BEARING||DRAG PRESSURE (KG)||GEAR||SPOOL CAPACITY||WEIGHT (G)|
|19 CERTATE LT 2500S||10CRBB; 1RB||5kg||5.2 (73cm)||PE 0.6/200m; NYLON 4lb/150m||205g|
|19 CERTATE (G) LT 2500D||10CRBB; 1RB||10kg||5.2 (73cm)||PE 1.2/300m; NYLON 12lb/150m||205g|
|19 CERTATE (G) LT 2500-XH||10CRBB; 1RB||10kg||6.2 (87cm)||PE 0.8/200m; NYLON 6lb/150m||205g|
|19 CERTATE (G) LT 3000D-C||10CRBB; 1RB||10kg||5.2 (77cm)||PE 1.5/300m; NYLON 16lb/150m||210g|
|19 CERTATE (G) LT 3000-CXH||10CRBB; 1RB||10kg||6.2 (93cm)||PE 1/200m; NYLON 8lb/150m||210g|
|19 CERTATE (G) LT 3000D||10CRBB; 1RB||10kg||5.2 (77cm)||PE 1.5/300m; NYLON 16lb/150m||225g|
|19 CERTATE (G) LT 3000-XH||10CRBB; 1RB||10kg||6.2 (93cm)||PE 1/200m; NYLON 8lb/150m||225g|
|19 CERTATE (G) LT 4000D-C||10CRBB; 1RB||12kg||5.2 (82cm||PE 2/300m; NYLON 20lb/150m||235g|
|19 CERTATE (G) LT 4000-CXH||10CRBB; 1RB||12kg||6.2 (99cm)||PE 1.5/200m; NYLON 12lb/150m||235g|
|19 CERTATE (G) LT 5000D||10CRBB; 1RB||12kg||5.2 (87cm)||PE 2.5/300m; NYLON 25lb/150m||295g|
|19 CERTATE (G) LT 5000D-XH||10CRBB; 1RB||12kg||6.2 (105cm)||PE 2.5/300m; NYLON 25lb/150m||295g|
|19 CERTATE G 2500D-ARK||10CRBB; 1RB||10kg||5.2 (73cm)||PE 1.2/300m; NYLON 12lb/150m||205g|
|19 CERTATE G 3000D-C-ARK||10CRBB; 1RB||10kg||5.2 (77cm)||PE 1.5/300m; NYLON 16lb/150||230g|
|19 CERTATE G LT3000D-ARK||10CRBB; 1RB||10kg||5.2 (77cm)||PE 1/200m; NYLON 8lb/150m||225g|
|19 CERTATE-G LT3000D-CXH-ARK||10CRBB; 1RB||10kg||6.2 (93cm)||PE 1.5/300m; NYLON 16lb/150m||210g|
|19 CERTATE G LT4000D-C-ARK||10CRBB; 1RB||12kg||5.2 (82cm)||PE 2/300m; NYLON 20lb/150m||235g|
|19 CERTATE G LT4000D-CXH-ARK||10CRBB; 1RB||12kg||6.2 (99cm)||PE 1.5/200m; NYLON 12lb/150m||235g|
|19 CERTATE G 5000D-ARK||10CRBB; 1RB||12kg||5.2 (87cm)||PE 2.5/300m; NYLON 25lb/150m||295g|
|19 CERTATE-G LT5000D-XH -ARK||10CRBB; 1RB||12kg||6.2 (105cm)||PE 2.5/300m; NYLON 25lb/150m||295g|
We understand that circumstances do change, and offer a returns policy to suit.
- Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
- Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return (excluding consumer guarantees as required by law)
- Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
- Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
Any line spooled on a reel sold by Fishing Station, that is to be returned, is subject to a $15 de-spooling fee (per reel).
30 Day Returns Policy (For Online Orders)
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
- Contact us to open a Return Authorisation
- Provided the request falls within the 30 day returns window, we will email through a Return Authorisation form
- This form must be included within the box for the return.
- Please ensure sufficient packaging and protection inside the box to prevent transit damage
- Our returns address will be provided at this time.
It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that the parcel is dispatched within the 7 days – parcel tracking must show the parcel is scanned by the logistics carrier within the 7 days of initiating the return. Parcel tracking and insurance is strongly recommended. It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure the parcel reaches us. We will not accept returned goods stamped “More To Pay”.
All returns are carefully examined upon receipt to ensure they adhere to the returns policy. Relevant photos will be taken to confirm this.
Any returns received:
- Outside the returns window,
- Without prior authorisation,
- Without an enclosed Return Authorisation form
will not be processed, and will be shipped back to the buyer at their cost.
- We have a separate returns policy for instore purchases – please ring the shop to confirm this.
- All returns (for orders placed online) can also be processed in-store, within the 30 day returns window.
- Prior authorisation is not required for in-store returns, however please bring your invoice.
Incorrect / Damaged Items on Arrival
Any imperfections to orders received must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery. If an incorrect item has been sent, please do not open any sealed packaging – any attempt to use the incorrect item will be deemed to be acceptance of the item by the buyer.Please follow these instructions:
- Prior to opening, please take photos immediately of the damaged box
- Please take photos of the damaged item showing the fault (if possible)
We will replace items that are damaged in transit by the carrier, or incorrectly shipped due to fulfilment errors on our side. Please contact us and we will arrange the return and replacement.
Warranty Claims / Faulty Items
It is the policy of Fishing Station that all warranty and faulty item claims come back to our shop first for inspection by our staff. Should the item need to be sent back to the manufacturer, the buyer will be notified and kept up to date with its repair progress.
Intentional misuse of an item by not following instructions and usage guidelines, such as (but not limited to):
- Submersing a reel
- Breaking a rod by exceeding its strain capacity
Will not be covered by our warranty and fault protocol, and the item will be returned to the buyer at the buyer’s cost.
Australian Consumer Law Guarantees
All products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. This entitles buyer’s to:
- Replacement or refund for a major failure of the product
- Compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage
- Repair or replacement of the goods if they fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.