Daiwa 23 Infeet S Spin Rod
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The initial trio of INFEET light-tackle rods is receiving a refresh, with a total overhaul of the range, enhancing specifications and adding new technologies along the way. The first of the range is INFEET S, the entry-point into the technique specific family and arguably the range that sees the most upgrades from the previous version.
Totally new blanks have been developed which now feature Daiwa’s Nanoplus resin technology, upgrading from HVF to HVF Nanoplus. The addition of Nanoplus is a huge step forward for the series, producing blanks that are physically lighter and stronger than the previous versions. With some models barely registering above 70 grams on the scales.
INFEET S also receives the major update of an AIRSENSOR reel seat, previously used on the flagship INFEET EX models which has further reduced the overall weight. Fuji Fazlite anti-tangle guides finish off the rods and provide great performance with either braided line or straight through fluorocarbon.
AIR SENSOR REEL SEAT - Daiwa’s carbon fibre reel seat that’s minimal in weight, yet high in strength and sensitivity. Our ultimate high end, high performance reel seat.
FUJI FAZLITE RING - A new guide material designed to meet the performance demands of Fuji's premier K-Series guides, Fazlite has excellent hardness, thermal conductivity and bend strength. Fazlite guides have a beautiful deep blue color, are braid-proof, rod-locker tough and smooth as silk.
HVF NANOPLUS - Through the use of nano resin control technology in the blank construction process, Nanoplus allows for increased graphite density to be achieved within a graphite rod blank.
X45 - Developed to eliminate blank twist and increase power, X45 features a Bias Wrap Construction, left/right 45 degree carbon weave within the blank. X45 radically improves rod strength and durability by eliminating twist and preventing the blank from losing its round form. The elimination of this twist allows for a lighter, stronger and more powerful and sensitive rod.
BEST APPLICATION PER MODEL
6101LFS - This model is the tight-cover specialist, designed for fishing both hard and soft lures tight against floating structure where careful presentation trumps brute force. A sensitive tip is perfect for placing precise skip casts into pontoons or boat hulls, and the fast taper is equally at home presenting subtle yet distinct movements to suspending hardbody lures. Whether you’re fishing grubs or a small minnow right against structure, think about opting for a shorter rod for an unmatched approach.
702ULFS – Re-developed from the previous range, the 702ULFS has been born from the fan-favourite 732ULFS action from the more expensive INFEET Z series. A shorter length makes this rod ideally suited to small topwater lures like the Slippery Dog 65f where the shorter length eliminates the rod tip contacting the waters surface. The other main use for this rod is as an ultra-light soft plastics setup, the softer overall action is more suited to unweighted-1/20th jighead rigged soft plastics.
702LFS – The new all-rounder of the INFEET S range, a fast-actioned do-everything model that if you could only pick one, pick this one! The fast taper is best suited to soft plastics and is best suited with weights from 1/20th – 1/8thoz. The increased sensitivity thanks to the inclusion of Nanoplus resin over the previous models
722ULRS - The 722ULRS is a keen crankbait angler's dream. Perfect for micro-crankbaits like the INFEET Kodachi and Rollin’ Crank, the 722ULRS is best suited to use in open sandy bottom flats with minimal structure. The softer UL taper will ensure the timidest hooksets are protected, and when using with straight through fluorocarbon is a pleasure to use with treble hook baits.
722LRS – Evolved from the original 702LRS with an extended length to 7’2” makes the new 722LRS a long-casting slow-taper crankbait machine. Best suited to larger profile crankbaits & hardbody lures such as INFEET Spikes and Double Clutch the extra stiffness over the 722ULRS will come in handy when throwing hardbodies amongst more gnarly structure.
752LFS – Born from the previous generation 732LFS, the new 7’5” extended version takes the fan-favourite to new heights. The extra length makes this the perfect plastics rod for deeper water or for that slightly heavier head. Best suited for 1/16 – 1/8oz jigheads, the perfect tip to impart subtle action and enough backbone to set the hook at a long distance. One of the standouts in the INFEET range and most requested action from amongst the Daiwa pro team.
|23 INFEET S 6101LFS
|23 INFEET S 702ULFS
|23 INFEET S 702LFS
|23 INFEET S 722ULRS
|23 INFEET S 722LRS
|23 INFEET S 752LFS
We understand that circumstances do change, and offer a returns policy to suit.
- Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
- Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return (excluding consumer guarantees as required by law)
- Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
- Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
Any line spooled on a reel sold by Fishing Station, that is to be returned, is subject to a $15 de-spooling fee (per reel).
30 Day Returns Policy (For Online Orders)
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
- Contact us to open a Return Authorisation
- Provided the request falls within the 30 day returns window, we will email through a Return Authorisation form
- This form must be included within the box for the return.
- Please ensure sufficient packaging and protection inside the box to prevent transit damage
- Our returns address will be provided at this time.
It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that the parcel is dispatched within the 7 days – parcel tracking must show the parcel is scanned by the logistics carrier within the 7 days of initiating the return. Parcel tracking and insurance is strongly recommended. It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure the parcel reaches us. We will not accept returned goods stamped “More To Pay”.
All returns are carefully examined upon receipt to ensure they adhere to the returns policy. Relevant photos will be taken to confirm this.
Any returns received:
- Outside the returns window,
- Without prior authorisation,
- Without an enclosed Return Authorisation form
will not be processed, and will be shipped back to the buyer at their cost.
- We have a separate returns policy for instore purchases – please ring the shop to confirm this.
- All returns (for orders placed online) can also be processed in-store, within the 30 day returns window.
- Prior authorisation is not required for in-store returns, however please bring your invoice.
Incorrect / Damaged Items on Arrival
Any imperfections to orders received must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery. If an incorrect item has been sent, please do not open any sealed packaging – any attempt to use the incorrect item will be deemed to be acceptance of the item by the buyer.Please follow these instructions:
- Prior to opening, please take photos immediately of the damaged box
- Please take photos of the damaged item showing the fault (if possible)
We will replace items that are damaged in transit by the carrier, or incorrectly shipped due to fulfilment errors on our side. Please contact us and we will arrange the return and replacement.
Warranty Claims / Faulty Items
It is the policy of Fishing Station that all warranty and faulty item claims come back to our shop first for inspection by our staff. Should the item need to be sent back to the manufacturer, the buyer will be notified and kept up to date with its repair progress.
Intentional misuse of an item by not following instructions and usage guidelines, such as (but not limited to):
- Submersing a reel
- Breaking a rod by exceeding its strain capacity
Will not be covered by our warranty and fault protocol, and the item will be returned to the buyer at the buyer’s cost.
Australian Consumer Law Guarantees
All products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. This entitles buyer’s to:
- Replacement or refund for a major failure of the product
- Compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage
- Repair or replacement of the goods if they fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.