Daiwa 21 Tatula TW 400 Baitcast Reel
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Adding to the range of Tatula baitcast reels is the largest in the family, the mammoth 400 size capable of throwing the largest baits and pairing to even the most demanding big-bait setups.
Widening the 43mm diameter spool from the 300 Tatula, the 400 size is the same overall height, making it quite palmable for its size. The increased capacity comes from a wider overall design which will suit a host of applications in both the big-bait freshwater community and saltwater as well.
Featuring HYPERDRIVE Design, Tatula 300 & 400 both feature the full gamut of the HYPERDRIVE concept.
A sturdy aluminium body and gear sideplate construction, HYPERDRIVE Digigear and Hyper Double Support to provide effortless reeling and unmatched power, and finally Hyper Tough Clutch to make casting even the largest of swimbaits a breeze.
Whether you’re casting big baits for Murray Cod or slow jigging on the reef for a red, the new Tatula 400 size will have you covered.
TWS - Daiwa’s revolutionary T-Wing System addresses the issue of traditional line guide/level wind systems constricting line flow by delivering a T-shaped line guide that is larger, wider and less restrictive. TWS allows line to exit freely from the spool with minimal line angle, minimal friction and constriction, thereby reducing line noise and backlash, and delivering more accurate and longer casts.
HIGH BRASS GEARS - High Brass Gears
PERFECT DOUBLE STOPPER - Perfect Double Stopper
110MM BC HANDLE - 110mm BC Handle
ALUMINIUM BODY - Lightweight and incredibly strong, aluminium allows strength and weightlessness to be achieved without the cost and corrosion issues of other metals.
CRBB - Lasting 12 times longer than standard stainless steel bearings Daiwa’s CRBBs feature specially treated stainless steel, and a protective shield on the bearing race that seals out sand, fine grit, salt crystals and other abrasives. The result is a longer lasting bearing that’s protected from the corrosive elements that destroy traditional bearings.
MAGFORCE - Daiwa’s first iteration of the famous magnetic cast control system, Magforce is a spool braking system designed to slow the rotational speed through a dialled magnetic control.
SPOOL SHAFT - The centre pin of a baitcaster spool that extends into and engages with the pinion gear.
UTD-DRAG - A system that combines ultra smooth low inertia with ultimate fish stopping power. UTD combines advanced carbon washers, alloy and stainless steel drag plates with specially designed grease for ultra-smooth performance.
HYPERDRIVE DESIGN - HYPERDRIVE Design consists of four of the key pillars. Hyper Armed Housing, Hyper Tough Clutch, Hyper Double Support & HYPERDRIVE Digigear.
|MODEL||GEAR||WEIGHT||BALL BEARING||DRAG||SPOOL CAPACITY (J-BRAID)||SPOOL CAPACITY (MONO)|
|21 TATULA 400||6.3||340g||7 (2CRBB); 1RB||13kg||PE4/200m||20lb-250m|
We understand that circumstances do change, and offer a returns policy to suit.
- Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
- Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return (excluding consumer guarantees as required by law)
- Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
- Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
Any line spooled on a reel sold by Fishing Station, that is to be returned, is subject to a $15 de-spooling fee (per reel).
30 Day Returns Policy (For Online Orders)
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
- Contact us to open a Return Authorisation
- Provided the request falls within the 30 day returns window, we will email through a Return Authorisation form
- This form must be included within the box for the return.
- Please ensure sufficient packaging and protection inside the box to prevent transit damage
- Our returns address will be provided at this time.
It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that the parcel is dispatched within the 7 days – parcel tracking must show the parcel is scanned by the logistics carrier within the 7 days of initiating the return. Parcel tracking and insurance is strongly recommended. It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure the parcel reaches us. We will not accept returned goods stamped “More To Pay”.
All returns are carefully examined upon receipt to ensure they adhere to the returns policy. Relevant photos will be taken to confirm this.
Any returns received:
- Outside the returns window,
- Without prior authorisation,
- Without an enclosed Return Authorisation form
will not be processed, and will be shipped back to the buyer at their cost.
- We have a separate returns policy for instore purchases – please ring the shop to confirm this.
- All returns (for orders placed online) can also be processed in-store, within the 30 day returns window.
- Prior authorisation is not required for in-store returns, however please bring your invoice.
Incorrect / Damaged Items on Arrival
Any imperfections to orders received must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery. If an incorrect item has been sent, please do not open any sealed packaging – any attempt to use the incorrect item will be deemed to be acceptance of the item by the buyer.Please follow these instructions:
- Prior to opening, please take photos immediately of the damaged box
- Please take photos of the damaged item showing the fault (if possible)
We will replace items that are damaged in transit by the carrier, or incorrectly shipped due to fulfilment errors on our side. Please contact us and we will arrange the return and replacement.
Warranty Claims / Faulty Items
It is the policy of Fishing Station that all warranty and faulty item claims come back to our shop first for inspection by our staff. Should the item need to be sent back to the manufacturer, the buyer will be notified and kept up to date with its repair progress.
Intentional misuse of an item by not following instructions and usage guidelines, such as (but not limited to):
- Submersing a reel
- Breaking a rod by exceeding its strain capacity
Will not be covered by our warranty and fault protocol, and the item will be returned to the buyer at the buyer’s cost.
Australian Consumer Law Guarantees
All products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. This entitles buyer’s to:
- Replacement or refund for a major failure of the product
- Compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage
- Repair or replacement of the goods if they fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.