Daiwa 20 Saltist Hyper Rod
- Regular price
- From $229.00
- Regular price
- Sale price
- From $229.00
- Unit price
Any product carrying the Saltist name invokes a level of trust and dependability few others can match. The original Saltist Hyper is arguably the cause of such a feeling, with thousands of anglers Australia wide relying on the rods during some of their most memorable moments on the water. Now in 2020, a new generation of Saltist Hyper is here. Leveraging all of Daiwa’s advancements in rod technology, 20 Saltist Hyper introduces Next Gen X45 technology to masses of offshore anglers who’ve seen what it can do on rod ranges like Spartan before it.
The blank of the all-new 20 Saltist Hyper is where the bulk of the advancements have been made. Next Gen X45’s ability to increase torsional stiffness works wonders on offshore rods, where casting performance using heavyweight lures can often mean the difference between catching a fish and going home empty-handed. 20 Saltist Hyper rods feel crisper and more responsive than their predecessors, and outcast and outperform them across all levels. The distinct blue colouration of Saltist Hyper continues, but this time it is clear so all anglers can see the distinct Next Gen X45 pattern.
A newly developed grip section catches the eye thanks to the unique spiral foregrip. First made popular on the Daiwa Tatula range of baitcast rods, the spiral grip provides a firm grasp, even when wet. As always, quality Fuji components outfit the 20 Saltist Hyper series from the newly released Corrosion Control (CC) Fuji ‘O’ ring guides and Fuji branded reel seats and butt caps.
The 20 Saltist Hyper brings with it a host of new actions dedicated to the growth in the lure casting sportfishing market that is so prevalent in coastal Australian waterways. Whether it's throwing stickbaits for tuna or reef species over shallow coral flats, or throwing a timber hardbody off the break walls of the northern rivers for mulloway, there’s now a 20 Saltist Hyper for almost every conceivable mission.
FUJI STAINLEES STEEL GUIDES - Light, strong, and highly corrosion resistant, Fuji stainless steel guides are tailor-made for Australia's harsh conditions.
HVF (High Volume Fibre) combines precise resin control with unidirectional graphite fibre to produce a blank with maximum graphite density, making it incredibly sensitive, light and responsive.
V JOINT - Bias construction within the ferrule allows it to flex with the rod, eliminating the weak, unbending spot caused by ordinary ferrules. The result of this revolutionary technology is a multi-piece blank that matches the performance of one-piece blanks in flex, power and responsiveness.
X45 - Developed to eliminate blank twist and increase power, X45 features a Bias Wrap Construction, left/right 45 degree carbon weave within the blank. X45 radically improves rod strength and durability by eliminating twist and preventing the blank from losing its round form. The elimination of this twist allows for a lighter, stronger and more powerful and sensitive rod.
|SALTIST HYPER JIG SPIN S53-3/4||Spin||1||161cm||N/A||Reg||Max 200g||PE 3-4|
|SALTIST HYPER HEAVY JIG SPIN S53-5/6||Spin||1||161cm||N/A||Reg||Max 300g||PE 5-6|
|SALTIST HYPER COMBI JERK S64-2/4||Spin||2||193cm||N/A||Reg||60-120g||PE 2-4|
|SALTIST HYPER MULTI-TOOL S702-3/4||Spin||2||213cm||N/A||Reg||60-120g||PE 3-4|
|SALTIST HYPER STICKBAITER S792-4/6||Spin||2||236cm||N/A||Reg||60-120g||PE 4-6|
|SALTIST HYPER GT POPPER S79-8/10||Spin||2-Butt||236cm||N/A||Reg||150-300g||PE 8-10|
|SALTIST HYPER HEAVY ROCK SPECIAL S96-4/6||Spin||2||290cm||N/A||Reg||60-150g||PE 4-6|
|SALTIST HYPER ALLROUNDER S71-2/3||Spin||2-Butt||216cm||N/A||Reg||15-45g||PE 2-3|
|SALTIST HYPER CASTING BLUEBACKER S76-4/6||Spin||2-Butt||229cm||N/A||Reg||35-100g||PE 4-6|
|SALTIST HYPER POWER ROUNDER S74-3/5||Spin||2-Butt||224cm||N/A||Reg||30-90g||PE 3-5|
|SALTIST HYPER M-OVER S80-2/4||Spin||2-Butt||244cm||N/A||Reg||20-70g||PE 2-4|
|SALTIST HYPER LIGHT ROCK SPECIAL S902-2/4||Spin||2||274cm||N/A||Reg||20-90g||PE 2-4|
|SALTIST HYPER LIGHT JIG SPIN S56-2/3||Spin||1||168cm||N/A||Reg||80-180g||PE 2-3|
|SALTIST HYPER KITCHEN SINK S69-4/8||Spin||1||209cm||N/A||Reg||40-200g||PE 3-8|
|SALTIST HYPER HIRAMASA S63-4/5||Spin||1||191cm||N/A||Reg||200-300g||PE 4-5|
|SALTIST HYPER JIG OVERHEAD B53-3/4||Overhead||1||161cm||N/A||Reg||Max 200g||PE 3-4|
|SALTIST HYPER HEAVY JIG OVERHEAD B53-5/6||Overhead||1||161cm||N/A||Reg||Max 300g||PE 5-6|
We understand that circumstances do change, and offer a returns policy to suit.
- Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
- Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return (excluding consumer guarantees as required by law)
- Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
- Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
Any line spooled on a reel sold by Fishing Station, that is to be returned, is subject to a $15 de-spooling fee (per reel).
30 Day Returns Policy (For Online Orders)
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
- Contact us to open a Return Authorisation
- Provided the request falls within the 30 day returns window, we will email through a Return Authorisation form
- This form must be included within the box for the return.
- Please ensure sufficient packaging and protection inside the box to prevent transit damage
- Our returns address will be provided at this time.
It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that the parcel is dispatched within the 7 days – parcel tracking must show the parcel is scanned by the logistics carrier within the 7 days of initiating the return. Parcel tracking and insurance is strongly recommended. It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure the parcel reaches us. We will not accept returned goods stamped “More To Pay”.
All returns are carefully examined upon receipt to ensure they adhere to the returns policy. Relevant photos will be taken to confirm this.
Any returns received:
- Outside the returns window,
- Without prior authorisation,
- Without an enclosed Return Authorisation form
will not be processed, and will be shipped back to the buyer at their cost.
- We have a separate returns policy for instore purchases – please ring the shop to confirm this.
- All returns (for orders placed online) can also be processed in-store, within the 30 day returns window.
- Prior authorisation is not required for in-store returns, however please bring your invoice.
Incorrect / Damaged Items on Arrival
Any imperfections to orders received must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery. If an incorrect item has been sent, please do not open any sealed packaging – any attempt to use the incorrect item will be deemed to be acceptance of the item by the buyer.Please follow these instructions:
- Prior to opening, please take photos immediately of the damaged box
- Please take photos of the damaged item showing the fault (if possible)
We will replace items that are damaged in transit by the carrier, or incorrectly shipped due to fulfilment errors on our side. Please contact us and we will arrange the return and replacement.
Warranty Claims / Faulty Items
It is the policy of Fishing Station that all warranty and faulty item claims come back to our shop first for inspection by our staff. Should the item need to be sent back to the manufacturer, the buyer will be notified and kept up to date with its repair progress.
Intentional misuse of an item by not following instructions and usage guidelines, such as (but not limited to):
- Submersing a reel
- Breaking a rod by exceeding its strain capacity
Will not be covered by our warranty and fault protocol, and the item will be returned to the buyer at the buyer’s cost.
Australian Consumer Law Guarantees
All products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. This entitles buyer’s to:
- Replacement or refund for a major failure of the product
- Compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage
- Repair or replacement of the goods if they fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.