Daiwa 19 Lexa HD Baitcast Reel
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Big fish beware because the Daiwa Lexa HD is here and it's here to do some damage. Big, bold and a sight to behold the heavy duty of the Lexa is the biggest, baddest and toughest low profile offshore reel that Daiwa has to offer, with its new aluminium open access frame and invincible internals built to take down any fish.
Don't let its impressive size and build fool you though because it fits ergonomically and comfortably in the hand with the ease befitting a baitcaster. The rock solid aluminium frame and side plates are highly corrosion resistant and provide an impenetrable housing for Lexa HD's new bulletproof Stainless Steel gearing system and a newly designed and improved clutch mechanism.
The Lexa's large single EVA knob, counterbalanced, power handle allows you to take full control, with cranking balance and power completely in your hands. The impressive cranking power is matched by Daiwa's legendary UTD drag. Featuring a multi washer carbon drag stack the Lexa HD's UTD will put the power in your hands to stop just about anything that swims.
A heavy drag calls for heavy line and lots of it and the large capacity aluminium spool is as deep and as wide as they come, giving you all the room you need to load up this powerhouse with plenty of your favourite line.
Casting control is right at your fingertips, with Daiwa's Magforce magnetic cast control system delivering unrivalled cast control regardless of the conditions or an angler's casting experience and abilities. Backlashes are a thing of the past with the open access spool design allowing full thumb access to the spool during the cast while the Magforce casting control system delivers trouble-free pinpoint casts every time. Magforce combines the best aspects of modern magnetic, and centrifugal breaking for unmatched casting performance, making the Lexa HD a dream to cast.
Infinite Anti-Reverse and Dual Stopper technologies combine, delivering the Lexa a level of cranking control and precision akin to more expensive reels and work effortlessly together to eliminate rearward handle back play for increased reel sensitivity, hook setting power and line control. CRBB further enhance the reel's silky smooth ways, making it one of the most refined, yet rugged, large low profile jigging reels available.
A perfect marriage of refinement and brawn the Lexa HD is the ultimate heavy-duty low profile jigging reel. If battling hard pulling reef species like kingfish, snapper and mulloway are on your hit list then the Lexa HD is the weapon you need to get the job done.
- 110mm/120mm BC Handle
- ALLOY HANDLE - Light, yet strong, and highly corrosion resistant this a handle that’s the great all-rounder and suited to most applications.
- ALUMINIUM BODY - Lightweight and incredibly strong, aluminium allows strength and weightlessness to be achieved without the cost and corrosion issues of other metals.
- CRBB - Lasting 12 times longer than standard stainless steel bearings Daiwa’s CRBBs feature specially treated stainless steel, and a protective shield on the bearing race that seals out sand, fine grit, salt crystals and other abrasives. The result is a longer lasting bearing that’s protected from the corrosive elements that destroy traditional bearings.
- EVA KNOB - Delivered enhanced angler comfort and contact, EVA knobs provide optimum contact in wet conditions.
- INFINITE ANTI REVERSE - Daiwa's advanced system that limits rearward backplay handle movement to almost zero for solid hooksets with less shock to the reel. The result is the elimination of handle slap-back and the unwanted release of line.
- MAGFORCE - Daiwa’s first iteration of the famous magnetic cast control system, Magforce is a spool braking system designed to slow the rotational speed through a dialled magnetic control.
- POWER HANDLE - Strong, rigid, and powerful and designed for maximum power applications, this is the handle made for heavy-duty angling.
- STAINLESS STEEL GEARING - Harder & stronger than any other material, Stainless Steel significantly increases gear longevity. Unmatched against corrosion, Stainless Steel gears will help fight against pitting and premature wear which can lead to increased feedback.
- UTD-DRAG - A system that combines ultra smooth low inertia with ultimate fish stopping power. UTD combines advanced carbon washers, alloy and stainless steel drag plates with specially designed grease for ultra-smooth performance.
|MODEL||BALL BEARINGS||DRAG PRESSURE||GEAR||SPOOL CAPACITY||WEIGHT|
|LX-HD300H-P||6BB; 1RB||10kg||6.3||PE 4/220m||348g|
|LX-HD300HS-P||6BB; 1RB||10kg||7.4||PE 4/220m||348g|
|LX-HD300HSL-P||6BB; 1RB||10kg||7.4||PE 4/220m||348g|
|LX-HD400H-P||6BB; 1RB||12kg||6.3||PE 5/280m||485g|
|LX-HD400PWR-P||6BB; 1RB||12kg||5.1||PE 5/280m||475g|
We understand that circumstances do change, and offer a returns policy to suit.
- Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
- Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return (excluding consumer guarantees as required by law)
- Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
- Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
Any line spooled on a reel sold by Fishing Station, that is to be returned, is subject to a $15 de-spooling fee (per reel).
30 Day Returns Policy (For Online Orders)
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
- Contact us to open a Return Authorisation
- Provided the request falls within the 30 day returns window, we will email through a Return Authorisation form
- This form must be included within the box for the return.
- Please ensure sufficient packaging and protection inside the box to prevent transit damage
- Our returns address will be provided at this time.
It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that the parcel is dispatched within the 7 days – parcel tracking must show the parcel is scanned by the logistics carrier within the 7 days of initiating the return. Parcel tracking and insurance is strongly recommended. It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure the parcel reaches us. We will not accept returned goods stamped “More To Pay”.
All returns are carefully examined upon receipt to ensure they adhere to the returns policy. Relevant photos will be taken to confirm this.
Any returns received:
- Outside the returns window,
- Without prior authorisation,
- Without an enclosed Return Authorisation form
will not be processed, and will be shipped back to the buyer at their cost.
- We have a separate returns policy for instore purchases – please ring the shop to confirm this.
- All returns (for orders placed online) can also be processed in-store, within the 30 day returns window.
- Prior authorisation is not required for in-store returns, however please bring your invoice.
Incorrect / Damaged Items on Arrival
Any imperfections to orders received must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery. If an incorrect item has been sent, please do not open any sealed packaging – any attempt to use the incorrect item will be deemed to be acceptance of the item by the buyer.Please follow these instructions:
- Prior to opening, please take photos immediately of the damaged box
- Please take photos of the damaged item showing the fault (if possible)
We will replace items that are damaged in transit by the carrier, or incorrectly shipped due to fulfilment errors on our side. Please contact us and we will arrange the return and replacement.
Warranty Claims / Faulty Items
It is the policy of Fishing Station that all warranty and faulty item claims come back to our shop first for inspection by our staff. Should the item need to be sent back to the manufacturer, the buyer will be notified and kept up to date with its repair progress.
Intentional misuse of an item by not following instructions and usage guidelines, such as (but not limited to):
- Submersing a reel
- Breaking a rod by exceeding its strain capacity
Will not be covered by our warranty and fault protocol, and the item will be returned to the buyer at the buyer’s cost.
Australian Consumer Law Guarantees
All products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. This entitles buyer’s to:
- Replacement or refund for a major failure of the product
- Compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage
- Repair or replacement of the goods if they fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.