Cranka Crab Light 3.9g 50mm Lures
Out of stock
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The CRANKA Crab is a unique, ‘World First’ Crab lure design that incorporates more than 10 years of solid research, design and development into bringing this product to the market. The CRANKA Crab, (Treble Hook Model 50mm LIGHT) is 3.9 grams in weight and is a unique Hard/Soft Hybrid Crab lure design. This model measures 50mm across its soft legs and 18mm across its hard shell. This lure WON the converted ‘Best New Hard Lure’ award at the Australian Fishing Tackle Association (AFTA) trade show on its debut market launch. Since it’s market release, the CRANKA Crab has accumulated many angling tournament wins to its name… including a World Hobie Kayak Championship title, an Australian Bream Tournament (ABT) Championship, many Australian Bream Tournament Event wins, and countless other angling tournament victories. This award winning lure was originally designed to target fish from the Acanthopagrus genus which includes fish species commonly referred to as BREAM within Australia. In addition to becoming the go to lure for anglers targeting Australian Bream… the CRANKA Crab has also proven to be highly effective on a wide variety of fish species the world over… To date, the CRANKA Crab has proven itself on many global fish species such as Bonefish, Permit, Sheepshead, Redfish, Drum, Tripletail, Bass, Spotted Trout, Snook, Trevally, Whiting, Snapper, Two Bar Seabream and Flathead to name but a few!
The unique advantages of the Treble Hook Model CRANKA Crab over and above other common lure designs lies is in its ‘Patent Pending’ unique floating claw/ treble hook design. The claws of the CRANKA crab lure are made from highly resilient, buoyant foam material which is precision cut and then handtied to the highest quality treble hooks available so as to form realistic crab claws… this unique buoyant foam claw design causes the treble hooks to float up above the crab’s body when the lure is in water… This floating / raised claw design accurately mimics the natural claw up stance of a real defensive crab. With the claws / hooks raised up off the bottom and floating in the natural defensive crab position… this lure has the unique ability to crawl along the seabed in a snag resistant manner while looking exactly like a real crab crawling over the seabed!
Other unique features of this Crab lure design include… realistic tough and durable soft plastic legs… tungsten base plate / belly weight that ensures that your crab lure always lands upright and ensures durability while enticingly crawling over rubble, rocks and reef… a through wire design that keeps you securely connected direct to the fish... highest quality razor sharp and strong Japanese treble hooks!
The CRANKA Crab Treble Hook Model 50mm LIGHT is the perfect lure choice when you are looking for a crab lure with a slow natural crab sink rate. Currently available in 11 amazingly realistic natural crab colours.
- 50mm Across the Legs.
- 18mm Shell Width.
- Weighs 3.9 Grams.
- Fit with highest Quality #14 DECOY Y-S25 Treble Hooks.
- Slow natural Crab sink rate.
- Floating Claws Mimicking a Real Defensive Crab.
- Snag resistant floating hook design.
- Solid through wire connection.
- Fishable Depth 0 – 15m.
- 11 x Very Realistic Natural Crab Colours.
We understand that circumstances do change, and offer a returns policy to suit.
- Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
- Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return (excluding consumer guarantees as required by law)
- Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
- Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
Any line spooled on a reel sold by Fishing Station, that is to be returned, is subject to a $15 de-spooling fee (per reel).
30 Day Returns Policy (For Online Orders)
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
- Contact us to open a Return Authorisation
- Provided the request falls within the 30 day returns window, we will email through a Return Authorisation form
- This form must be included within the box for the return.
- Please ensure sufficient packaging and protection inside the box to prevent transit damage
- Our returns address will be provided at this time.
It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that the parcel is dispatched within the 7 days – parcel tracking must show the parcel is scanned by the logistics carrier within the 7 days of initiating the return. Parcel tracking and insurance is strongly recommended. It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure the parcel reaches us. We will not accept returned goods stamped “More To Pay”.
All returns are carefully examined upon receipt to ensure they adhere to the returns policy. Relevant photos will be taken to confirm this.
Any returns received:
- Outside the returns window,
- Without prior authorisation,
- Without an enclosed Return Authorisation form
will not be processed, and will be shipped back to the buyer at their cost.
- We have a separate returns policy for instore purchases – please ring the shop to confirm this.
- All returns (for orders placed online) can also be processed in-store, within the 30 day returns window.
- Prior authorisation is not required for in-store returns, however please bring your invoice.
Incorrect / Damaged Items on Arrival
Any imperfections to orders received must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery. If an incorrect item has been sent, please do not open any sealed packaging – any attempt to use the incorrect item will be deemed to be acceptance of the item by the buyer.Please follow these instructions:
- Prior to opening, please take photos immediately of the damaged box
- Please take photos of the damaged item showing the fault (if possible)
We will replace items that are damaged in transit by the carrier, or incorrectly shipped due to fulfilment errors on our side. Please contact us and we will arrange the return and replacement.
Warranty Claims / Faulty Items
It is the policy of Fishing Station that all warranty and faulty item claims come back to our shop first for inspection by our staff. Should the item need to be sent back to the manufacturer, the buyer will be notified and kept up to date with its repair progress.
Intentional misuse of an item by not following instructions and usage guidelines, such as (but not limited to):
- Submersing a reel
- Breaking a rod by exceeding its strain capacity
Will not be covered by our warranty and fault protocol, and the item will be returned to the buyer at the buyer’s cost.
Australian Consumer Law Guarantees
All products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. This entitles buyer’s to:
- Replacement or refund for a major failure of the product
- Compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage
- Repair or replacement of the goods if they fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.