Black Pete Full Bait Needle Kit
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The Black Pete Bait Rigging Needle Kit is a high quality kit containing a selection of diameter bait & stitching needles in a convenient leather pouch.
Sold as a Set, Contents Below.
Outside of the Cairns heavy tackle marlin fishery, rigging dead baits to skip or swim is largely a forgotten art, but bait rigging is gradually coming back into vogue as southern anglers in particular realise just how useful a skill it can be when switch-baiting striped and mid-range Black Marlin.
Having the right stitching needles is crucial to getting the various bait fish to skip or swim correctly and for extended periods of time, as too big a needle will make an excessively large hole. This will lead to the rigging working loose and the bait quickly 'washing out'. Black Pete's Bait Rigging Needles are made of stainless steel and come in three useful sizes to suit a variety of different bait rigging scenarios. The ten centimetre model is ideal for Mullet, Garfish, Slimy Mackerel and the like, the 15 centimetre needle will handle scad, queenfish and small tuna, and the jumbo 21 centimetre version is perfect for large tuna, scaly mackerel and rainbow runners. The needle eyelets are flattened and slim in profile, so as not to make too big a hole in the bait, and the points are nice and sharp so they easily penetrate gristle and bone. The six needle set is supplied in a stylish leather pouch with a hook grip closure.
- 2x 6" Bait Needle
- 2x 8" Bait Needle
- 2x6" Light Bait Needle
- 2x8" Light Bait Needle
We understand that circumstances do change, and offer a returns policy to suit.
- Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
- Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return (excluding consumer guarantees as required by law)
- Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
- Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
Any line spooled on a reel sold by Fishing Station, that is to be returned, is subject to a $15 de-spooling fee (per reel).
30 Day Returns Policy (For Online Orders)
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
- Contact us to open a Return Authorisation
- Provided the request falls within the 30 day returns window, we will email through a Return Authorisation form
- This form must be included within the box for the return.
- Please ensure sufficient packaging and protection inside the box to prevent transit damage
- Our returns address will be provided at this time.
It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that the parcel is dispatched within the 7 days – parcel tracking must show the parcel is scanned by the logistics carrier within the 7 days of initiating the return. Parcel tracking and insurance is strongly recommended. It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure the parcel reaches us. We will not accept returned goods stamped “More To Pay”.
All returns are carefully examined upon receipt to ensure they adhere to the returns policy. Relevant photos will be taken to confirm this.
Any returns received:
- Outside the returns window,
- Without prior authorisation,
- Without an enclosed Return Authorisation form
will not be processed, and will be shipped back to the buyer at their cost.
- We have a separate returns policy for instore purchases – please ring the shop to confirm this.
- All returns (for orders placed online) can also be processed in-store, within the 30 day returns window.
- Prior authorisation is not required for in-store returns, however please bring your invoice.
Incorrect / Damaged Items on Arrival
Any imperfections to orders received must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery. If an incorrect item has been sent, please do not open any sealed packaging – any attempt to use the incorrect item will be deemed to be acceptance of the item by the buyer.Please follow these instructions:
- Prior to opening, please take photos immediately of the damaged box
- Please take photos of the damaged item showing the fault (if possible)
We will replace items that are damaged in transit by the carrier, or incorrectly shipped due to fulfilment errors on our side. Please contact us and we will arrange the return and replacement.
Warranty Claims / Faulty Items
It is the policy of Fishing Station that all warranty and faulty item claims come back to our shop first for inspection by our staff. Should the item need to be sent back to the manufacturer, the buyer will be notified and kept up to date with its repair progress.
Intentional misuse of an item by not following instructions and usage guidelines, such as (but not limited to):
- Submersing a reel
- Breaking a rod by exceeding its strain capacity
Will not be covered by our warranty and fault protocol, and the item will be returned to the buyer at the buyer’s cost.
Australian Consumer Law Guarantees
All products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. This entitles buyer’s to:
- Replacement or refund for a major failure of the product
- Compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage
- Repair or replacement of the goods if they fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.