The fastest-growing bait profile in the finesse angling community right now, the bite-sized boot tail swimbait is fast becoming a go-to for many anglers chasing bream, bass, flathead & more.
The BaitJunkie 2.5” Minnow is the first design that incorporates BaitJunkie’s signature ‘slim waist’ design principle. This waist section segments the body into two parts, allowing the tail to move freely and thanks to the Elastomax construction. The durability of the bait is a non-concern. A broad boot tail is connected to a thin tail wrist which delivers an insanely high-pitch vibration, capable of calling in predatory fish from long distances. The soft nature of Elastomax also means the 2.5” Minnow is capable of fishing on very light jigheads, still maintaining an enticing swimming action whilst sinking even when rigged on lightweight heads around 1/16oz.
Featuring rigging lines on the top for easy straight rigging, the BaitJunkie 2.5” Minnow comes in 18 different colours to suit both fresh & saltwater. With an assortment of solid and two-tone laminate colours there is sure to be one that suits any situation you may encounter.
The upsize offering from the 2.5” minnow, the 3.2” version is a juiced-up swimbait ready to catch anything that swims in either salt or freshwater. A slightly thicker body can accept larger hooks and larger bait keepers, and the slightly bigger boot tail produces an almighty thump to attract predators in deep or dirty water. The same signature ‘slim waist’ design is prominent in this bait and delivers a swimming action that is unmatched by more traditional swimbait profiles.
- AminoX Natural flavour and scent
- Elastomax Material – incredible strength and durability
- Floating Material
|2.5″ – 63.5mm
|3.5″ – 80mm
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
7 Day Returns Policy (Online Orders Only)
Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return.
Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.