Arguably the most sought-after soft bait design in Australia right now, the humble single tail grub has come full circle.
The first thing you’ll notice on the BaitJunkie 2.5” Grub is the orientation of the tail. By positioning the tip of the tail parallel with the body of the grub, there is no opposing forces from the water acting on the tail. The result is all of the water pressure hits the inside curl of the tail, forcing it to open up and produce that irresistible swimming action.
One of the biggest benefits to the tail design of the 2.5” Grub is that it swims at much slower speeds, including on the drop using much lighter weight jigheads than the competition. The swimming action of the 2.5” BaitJunkie is simply outstanding and is sure to be one of the most popular shapes in the BaitJunkie line-up.
A single tail grub can be deadly on snapper and other saltwater predatory fish, and the BaitJunkie 4” Grub is ready to take on the challenge. The first thing you’ll notice is the tail design of the 4” Grub differs to the parallel tail of the smaller 2.5” size. This is because a 4” Grub is more often fished with heavier weight heads and doesn’t have the same requirement of incredibly slow swim speeds on the fall, as the 2.5”. As larger sized baits tend to be used in deeper water or dirtier water chasing more estuarine sportfish species, the rolled over tail design of the 4” Grub creates more disturbance in the water, allowing predators to key in on the bait even when the water is not clear.
The 2.5” Grub features rigging lines top and bottom for those who prefer to rig tail up or down, and also features a handy DVEC logo printing on the side indicating a recommended trimming if you wish to use a slightly smaller profile bait in highly pressured situations.
- AminoX Natural flavour and scent
- Elastomax Material – incredible strength and durability
- Floating Material
|2.5″ – 63.5mm
|4″ – 88mm
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
7 Day Returns Policy (Online Orders Only)
Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return.
Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.