Daiwa 23 Wilderness X Travel Rod
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Venture into the Wilderness, with Daiwa’s latest addition to their travel rod line-up the all-new WILDERNESS X. A child of two of the brands most popular light-tackle rod series, WILDERNESS X takes the popular 3pc models from TD HYPER and TD BLACK and upgrades them, into a single dedicated travel series with more models & more joints than ever before.
Now truly dedicated pack rods, WILDERNESS X models feature 4 or 5pc join constructions to reduce packed length, making them easily fit into backpacks and small suitcases for local or international travel. Daiwa’s V-Joint technology eliminates the old-school flat spots and weak areas associated with multi-piece rods, producing actions akin to those of single piece rods.
A range of purpose built spin and baitcast rods mean no matter where your trip takes you, there’s a Daiwa WILDERNESS to catch the fish that live there!
FUJI ALUMINIUM OXIDE RING - An entry level guide that has been used for many years, Aluminum Oxide guides are diamond polished to an ultra-smooth finish, economically priced and come in a variety of frame styles and finishes.
FUJI STAINLEES STEEL GUIDES - Light, strong, and highly corrosion resistant, Fuji stainless steel guides are tailor-made for Australia's harsh conditions.
HVF NANOPLUS - Through the use of nano resin control technology in the blank construction process, Nanoplus allows for increased graphite density to be achieved within a graphite rod blank.
X45 - Developed to eliminate blank twist and increase power, X45 features a Bias Wrap Construction, left/right 45 degree carbon weave within the blank. X45 radically improves rod strength and durability by eliminating twist and preventing the blank from losing its round form. The elimination of this twist allows for a lighter, stronger and more powerful and sensitive rod.
|23 WILDERNESS X 604HFS BULLDOG
|23 WILDERNESS X 664ULFS STREAM SNIPER
|23 WILDERNESS X 705LFS BACKSEATER
|23 WILDERNESS X 705MLFS DEEPSTRIKER
|23 WILDERNESS X 705MHFS BLACK SNIPER
|23 WILDERNESS X 705HFS INLANDER
|23 WILDERNESS X 604MHFB BULLUP
|23 WILDERNESS X 644HFB TOP ENDER
|23 WILDERNESS X 664MLFB BASTRAX
|23 WILDERNESS X 644XHFB-SB BACKTRACKER
We understand that circumstances do change, and offer a returns policy to suit.
- Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
- Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return (excluding consumer guarantees as required by law)
- Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
- Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
Any line spooled on a reel sold by Fishing Station, that is to be returned, is subject to a $15 de-spooling fee (per reel).
30 Day Returns Policy (For Online Orders)
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
- Contact us to open a Return Authorisation
- Provided the request falls within the 30 day returns window, we will email through a Return Authorisation form
- This form must be included within the box for the return.
- Please ensure sufficient packaging and protection inside the box to prevent transit damage
- Our returns address will be provided at this time.
It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that the parcel is dispatched within the 7 days – parcel tracking must show the parcel is scanned by the logistics carrier within the 7 days of initiating the return. Parcel tracking and insurance is strongly recommended. It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure the parcel reaches us. We will not accept returned goods stamped “More To Pay”.
All returns are carefully examined upon receipt to ensure they adhere to the returns policy. Relevant photos will be taken to confirm this.
Any returns received:
- Outside the returns window,
- Without prior authorisation,
- Without an enclosed Return Authorisation form
will not be processed, and will be shipped back to the buyer at their cost.
- We have a separate returns policy for instore purchases – please ring the shop to confirm this.
- All returns (for orders placed online) can also be processed in-store, within the 30 day returns window.
- Prior authorisation is not required for in-store returns, however please bring your invoice.
Incorrect / Damaged Items on Arrival
Any imperfections to orders received must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery. If an incorrect item has been sent, please do not open any sealed packaging – any attempt to use the incorrect item will be deemed to be acceptance of the item by the buyer.Please follow these instructions:
- Prior to opening, please take photos immediately of the damaged box
- Please take photos of the damaged item showing the fault (if possible)
We will replace items that are damaged in transit by the carrier, or incorrectly shipped due to fulfilment errors on our side. Please contact us and we will arrange the return and replacement.
Warranty Claims / Faulty Items
It is the policy of Fishing Station that all warranty and faulty item claims come back to our shop first for inspection by our staff. Should the item need to be sent back to the manufacturer, the buyer will be notified and kept up to date with its repair progress.
Intentional misuse of an item by not following instructions and usage guidelines, such as (but not limited to):
- Submersing a reel
- Breaking a rod by exceeding its strain capacity
Will not be covered by our warranty and fault protocol, and the item will be returned to the buyer at the buyer’s cost.
Australian Consumer Law Guarantees
All products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. This entitles buyer’s to:
- Replacement or refund for a major failure of the product
- Compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage
- Repair or replacement of the goods if they fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.