These frames are named in honour of one of the divine guardians of the ocean in the traditions of some of the Maori tribes of New Zealand. And these aviator-style sunglasses will look after you by protecting your eyes from harsh sun while you’re on the water. The frame features gripping Hydrolite nose and temple pads, and are made from bio-based resin out of respect to the environmental gods.
- All Costa lenses have 100% UV blockage for maximum protection and 100% polarisation to kill reflected glare.
- Our 580 technology goes beyond polarisation to produce the clearest lenses on the planet.
- Superior Glass for superior clarity and scratch resistance.
- Superior Plastic for a lightweight durable option.
Included In Box:
- Costa Hard Case
- Microfibre Cleaning Cloth
|Frame Fit:||X-Large Fit|
|5||Temple Arm Length||122.8mm|
- 580G Lightwave Glass
- Superior clarity and scratch-resistant
- Glass provides the best clarity in material
- Encapsulated mirrors (between layers of glass) are scratch-proof
- 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarised glass
Choosing the Appropriate Lens Colour:
Light conditions are constantly changing. To get the most out of Costa lenses, it’s important to choose the right colour. We offer six lens colours that range from low-light like dawn to extremely bright light with blinding glare.