Bait needles are a must for bridle rigging those live baits while offshore fishing.
The least amount of time any bait spends out of the water the better. With the tuna or baits of a similar size, bridle rigs work best for a variety of reasons. Most importantly, when slowly towed behind the boat, the bridle rig allows the bait to be pulled from the front of the fish. Secondly, the bridle rig is compatible with both circle and ‘J’ style hooks. Lastly, it is quick and easy to do. Loop an elastic band to the eye of the bait needle. Place the bait needle through the front of the eye socket, without damaging the eye itself and slowly pull the needle through until both ends of the elastic band are poking out either side of the fish’s head. Place your hook through the ends of the rubber band; twist it a couple of times, then go back through the loop you have created to hold it.
Pack Quantity: 5pcs
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $100 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
- Orders under $100 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT
- Local Pickup = FREE
- Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- Express Shipping not available for Bulky Items
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
At this stage we are unable to ship outside Australia.
7 Day Returns Policy
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.