The Witchdoctor Teaser was Peter Pakula’s first invention, initially designed for use while trolling live and dead baits, yet after all these years the Pakula Witchdoctor is now accepted as the best fish exciter for all game fishing trolling applications. At all trolling speeds the Witchdoctor stays deep below the prop wash, sending out irresistible vibrations, flashing reflected shafts of fluorescent blue and purple light in all directions, and unlike any other teaser, it never comes to the surface to interfere and tangle with trolling lines.
The Aussie made Witchdoctors are wood with two pack paint, perspex mirror which is waterproofed. These should be washed after each use and dried in the shade. Do not put wooden Witchdoctors with Mirrors in bags until they are dry which can take quite a while. Best to wrap them in an old towel or dishcloth that breathes.
Note: The Real Original 100% made in Australia Pakula Witchdoctor Teaser does not come with bags or tow rope which are optional extras as are flash strips and Brad J Daisy Chains
- Mirrors made of waterproof perspex
- Comes complete with wire leader (requires your own tow rope)
- Two pack paint (polyurethane)
- Easy to clean – using soapy water
- Built to last
- Made in Australia
Using the Witchdoctor – Instructions
The Pakula Witchdoctor is very easy to use, simply position it around 15 feet in front (closer to the transom) of your closest lure or bait, but run it on the other side i.e. if your closest lure is on the starboard side, run the Witchdoctor on the port side, and it will do the rest. It is important to remember that this teaser is very effective and will attract fish directly to it. It is therefore critical to ensure that a bait or lure should always be placed in close proximity to this teaser, at least within 4 meters. Because of refraction, i.e. angle of light changes when it hits the water, the Witchdoctor is quite difficult to position. We suggest you measure the distance of your closest lure in arm spans and then measure the Witchdoctor tow line the same way to ensure accurate placement.
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
30 Day Returns Policy (Online Orders Only)
Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return.
Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.