The Shimano SLX Baitcast Combo is ideal for medium/light accurate lure casting.
Shimano SLX Rod
Providing tournament-level performance and quality at a price point all anglers can appreciate, the Shimano SLX Casting Rod offers a multitude of lengths, powers, and actions to cover a diverse range of techniques. SLX Casting Rods are built with a number of quality components and materials, including a custom Shimano Reel seat, titanium oxide guides for years of dependable performance, and comfortable high-density EVA grips that pair perfectly with the sleek cosmetics of SLX. Whether you are throwing topwater lures to schooling bass, slingin’ a squarebill at the bank, or punching your favourite creature bait into matted grass; the high-quality 24-ton graphite SLX blanks deliver the optimal blend of strength, sensitivity, and action.
Shimano SLX 150 Baitcast Reel
Inside the SLX’s Hagane Body, brass gearing delivers reliable cranking power and 3 SUS bearings and 1 roller bearing means everything turns smoothly. The reel incorporates a compact design that is comparable to a 70 sized Curado, however the reel has the same line capacity as Shimano’s standard 150 sized reels, fitting 150m of 20lb Power Pro. A longer 45mm Throw Handle working in conjunction with two model options featuring gear ratios of 6.3:1 and 7.2:1 means that the slow and methodical lure worker and the angler who likes a bit of speed are well covered by the new SLX series. On top of this, max’ drag settings of between 5 and 5.5kg provides some amazing stopping power should it be needed.
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
7 Day Returns Policy (Online Orders Only)
Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return.
Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.