A great option for any angler wishing to step into the gamefishing arena. Shimano Tyrnos reels have gained a reputation for strength and reliability, and matched with a Tag’Em game rod and high quality IGFA rated monofilament line, we can have you out on the bluewater, squaring off with a marlin, tuna or large shark, whether it is aiming for your first, or your one hundredth, this combo is a great one to have rigged up and onboard.
Built on super tough E-Glass blanks, the Tag-Em series is available in both overhead and spin to suit varying fishing styles. With nine models to choose from, there is a rod with a target species in mind — whether it’s blue marlin on the troll or setting a live bait for inshore blacks. Depending on the model, Tag-Em rods are fitted with Pac Bay and/or Fuji componentry, along with Carbon Slick Butts.
The Tyrnos single speed lever drag overheads utilise Shimano’s cutting edge reel technology. With a one-piece cold forged frame, light-weight spool, twin pawl anti-reverse mechanisms and oversized High Efficiency Gearing, these durable aluminium reels have the incredible cranking power anglers look for in a light/medium tackle reel. Their vast drag range means you could spool up with Power Pro and use them for all sorts of other fishing pursuits as well.
Spooled with 15kg IGFA Mono.
Featuring a push-button gearshift, a solid die-cast aluminium frame and oversized stainless steel gearing, the Tyrnos II are tough. Two-speed gear shifting adds another dimension to an impressive array of features — rapidly clear the trolling pattern after a hookup, or switch to low for incredible amounts of fish-moving power. With a one-piece cold forged frame, light-weight spool, twin pawl anti-reverse mechanisms and oversized High Efficiency Gearing, these durable aluminium reels have the incredible cranking power anglers look for in a light/medium tackle reel.
Spooled with 50lb 24kg IGFA Mono.
Please visit our Shipping page for full information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $99 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $99 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day/Overnight = $15 FLAT (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Priority Shipping = $25 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items) Startrack Premium air service 1-3 business days most of Australia
Bulky/Heavy/Custom Shipping Charges
- Bulky Items = $20 FLAT (Cart page will advise whether a large item carries a Bulky charge)
- Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
Sydney Metro Same Day/Overnight Courier
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday (excl public holidays). Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- Delivery in most cases is by 5pm.
- We recommend giving Authority to Leave for residential addresses to prevent delays.
- 2-10 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
- 1-5 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- 1-3 business days for most Australian locations
- New Zealand Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Rest of World Flat Rate: AUD $35
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified Paypal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
- Local customs charges/import duties may be payable – Fishing Station has no control over this.
30 Day Returns Policy (Online Orders Only)
Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return.
Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.