Exceler rods are great light spin rods, great for lure and bait fishing. Featuring the Daiwa 20 Exceler Rod and Daiwa Exceler Spin Reel, this combo matches style with performance, at a very reasonable price.
Exceler 702LFS / LT2500 – spooled with 300m 10lb Braid. Retail Price $329
Exceler 702MFS / LT3000 – spooled with 300m 15lb Braid. Retail Price $329
Exceler 702MHFS / LT4000 – spooled with 300m 20lb Braid. Retail Price $329
||LINE WEIGHT (KG)
||CAST WEIGHT (G)
||Line Capacity (MM/M)
|20 Exceler702LFS / LT2500
||20 EXCELER 702LFS
||3.6kg/220m, 5.4kg/150m PE 1/360m, 1.2/300m
|20 Exceler702MFS / LT3000
||20 EXCELER 702MFS
||4.5kg/260m, 5.4kg/200m PE 1.2/430m, 1.5/300m
|20 Exceler 702MHFS / LT4000
||20 EXCELER 702MHFS
||6.3kg/230m, 9.1kg/150m PE 2/300m, 2.5/260m
The Exceler rod range is the result of over two years in development. The concept? To produce a rod that behaved like any normal graphite light tackle rod but had the durability of a much heavier fibreglass rod. The tubular linear fibreglass tip of the Exceler is the perfect blend of durability and action.
Exceler LT is one of the latest generation of reels based on the LT or Light Tough concept – lighter, stronger and more compact than ever before. It also incorporates Daiwa’s innovative technologies such as Tough Digigear, ATD, Air Rotor and Air Bail, making it one of our most technically advanced reels that delivers at a great price and class leading performance.
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
30 Day Returns Policy (Online Orders Only)
Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return.
Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.