Raider Travel rods are built on high performance 30-36 ton toray high modulus graphite blanks, come with quality fittings such as Fuji Aluoxide guides, custom reel seats and hard wearing, custom-shaped split EVA grips. The key to a good travel rod is the ferruling, and these are neat, and maintain the crispness of the high quality blanks. Whether you target bream, barra, snapper or spin the coast on your travels, there’s a Raider to suit.
- Graphite construction
- Custom EVA grips
- Sea guides
- Sold packaged in a hard plastic travel tube; length 80cm x 5cm x 9cm
|703 Bream Spin
|593 Barra BC
|633 Barra Spin
Please visit our Shipping page for full information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $99 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $99 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day/Overnight = $15 FLAT (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Priority Shipping = $25 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items) Startrack Premium air service 1-3 business days most of Australia
Bulky/Heavy/Custom Shipping Charges
- Bulky Items = $20 FLAT (Cart page will advise whether a large item carries a Bulky charge)
- Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
Sydney Metro Same Day/Overnight Courier
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday (excl public holidays). Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- Delivery in most cases is by 5pm.
- We recommend giving Authority to Leave for residential addresses to prevent delays.
- 2-10 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
- 1-5 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- 1-3 business days for most Australian locations
- New Zealand Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Rest of World Flat Rate: AUD $35
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified Paypal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
- Local customs charges/import duties may be payable – Fishing Station has no control over this.
30 Day Returns Policy (Online Orders Only)
Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return.
Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.