Our Cloud 9 series of rods have been developed specifically for the anglers that require a versatile coastal/bay setup. These originally designed high quality Japanese Toray fibre blanks are built with a moderate to fast action blank to cater for soft baits, light stick baits and light poppers. With a short butt section design and our design team finishing touches this rod is a must for all inshore bay anglers. All Cloud 9 series feature Japanese quality Fuji components including Fuji DPS reel seat and Fuji KW Alconite guides which has been optimally tested and tuned for extreme castability. In our testing phase these rods have been extensively tested on Mahi Mahi off the coast of Western Australia to the lightest PE series suitable for inshore bone fish on spinning gear.
- 2 piece, butt-join design
- Fuji KW Alconite Guides and Fuji DPS Reel Seat
- Japanese Toray Fibre Blanks
- Tuned for maximum castability
||PE 4.0 Max
||25G – 55G
||PE 3.0 Max
||20G – 45G
||PE 2.0 Max
||15G – 35G
||PE 1.5 Max
||10G – 25G
||PE 1.0 Max
||8G – 20G
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
7 Day Returns Policy (Online Orders Only)
Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return.
Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.