Nomad Design rods are the result of 20 years of R&D aboard Nomad Sportfishing Charters. Nomad has been at the forefront of many of the sportfishing techniques widely used today. Using the best in tackle over a 20 year period in one of the toughest fishing arenas on the planet – Australia’s Great Barrier reef – has given Nomad Design an unmatched rod R&D program!
The Nomad Design Inshore Spin rods are designed for working a variety of smaller lures and soft plastics. The tip is designed to be light enough to cast small lures, but stiff enough to impart action to the lure. The medium-fast taper allows enough strength in the butt section to provide stopping power when you need it.
Crafted by decades of on the water experience the Offshore range features Japanese Toray Carbon blanks featuring our Helix30T system. The Helix30T blank utilizes the latest in 30 Tonne Toray and precise carbon wrapping construction. This process achieves increased sensitivity, strength and blank responsiveness, giving the angler a better fishing experience. Finished with Fuji Alconite K guides and Fuji GM winch mount.
- Japanese 30 Tonne Toray Carbon
- Helix30T blank system – Helix30T blank utilizes the latest in 30 Tonne Toray and precise carbon wrapping construction. This process achieves increased sensitivity, strength and blank responsiveness, giving the angler a better fishing experience.
- Fuji Alconite K guides
- Fuji GM reel seat
||2pc mid join
||split rear grip
||2pc mid join
||split rear grip
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
7 Day Returns Policy (Online Orders Only)
Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return.
Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.