Adding to the popular and distinctive line of Emeraldas rods is the new entry-level Emeraldas X series of specialist squid rods.
Featuring Daiwa’s Braiding-X blank design, Emeraldas X rods maintain the snappy and responsive actions required to get the most action out of today’s high performance squid jigs like the Emeraldas Nude & Dart II.
Available in the four most popular and desired specific actions, Emeraldas X rods cover the most popular egi sizes used in Australia from the diminutive #2.0 through to the larger #4.0 sizes often popular in southern states.
Outfitted with Fuji anti-tangle Alconite guides, Emeraldas X rods pack plenty of punch for their price and will be a huge hit come winter time when the squid are running and the jigs are flying!
BRAIDING X – Daiwa’s latest carbon technology, Braiding X is a low resin, high strength, reduced weight, high density, carbon weave that creates a blank that has maximum density, yet is super light, sensitive, and highly responsiveness.
DAIWA REEL SEAT – One of the strengths of Daiwa rod design. Designing and producing exclusive reel seats allows Daiwa rods to be unique with functional benefits over the competition. More comfortable, better designs and unique looks is what Daiwa reel seat design is all about.
FUJI ALCONITE RING – A special type of ceramic that offers strength, lightness, and durability. Delivering 80% greater compression strength, and 20% lighter than aluminium oxide guides.
FUJI STAINLEES STEEL GUIDES – Light, strong, and highly corrosion resistant, Fuji stainless steel guides are tailor-made for Australia’s harsh conditions.
SPLIT GRIP – A spilt rear grip that has an exposed blank section between the reel seat and the end of the rod.
|EMERALDAS X 83ML
|EMERALDAS X 83M
|EMERALDAS X 86ML
|EMERALDAS X 86M
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
30 Day Returns Policy (Online Orders Only)
Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return.
Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.