Challenging and demanding when it comes to the tackle required, squidding or eging requires the use of fine diameter braids and leader for maximum casting distance, superior line control and extreme sensitivity. Only eging-designed rods meet these exacting demands, and only Emeraldas rods deliver ultimate eging performance.
The new Emeraldas series uses super high grade carbon but with an extra twist, for increased power, Emeraldas features Braiding X, this is a new design for Daiwa rods especially in the lower price ranges. Braiding X is a carbon weave placed around key points in the blank to increase power while decreasing the weight/diameter of the blank. Braiding X brings high-end technology and performance to rods that are designed for beginners and occasional anglers. While looking modern and stylish, it provides extra power and strength to the lower section of the rod for extra fighting and casting power.
Fuji Alconite KL guides are featured on the Emeraldas range. This ultra light, single foot guides deliver minimum line choking friction on the cast and reduce the chance of tangling no matter what the weather conditions, thereby improving casting distance, accuracy and control. Just as importantly, the optimised guide lengths and reduced weight of the guides allows the angler to experience the full action of these purpose built blanks.
Daiwa Surround Hold reel seats grasp the reel root with a vice like grip, providing an immoveable connection between rod and reel, and classic Daiwa style and comfort. EVA grips complete the full comfort package, with their sleek profile and heightened in-hand ergonomics delivering unrivalled comfort and good looks
From the opulent style and innovations of these performance inspired rods and reels through to its design leading jigs and its fully integrated tackle storage systems, the Daiwa Emeraldas family is the gear of tomorrow, here for the angler of today.
- Braiding X
- Daiwa Surround Hold reel seats
- Airfoam Grips
- Fuji KL Guides
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
7 Day Returns Policy
Fishing Station custom product creations (for example: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging) and Services are not eligible for return.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.