Designed to match the Saltiga Lever Drag range of conventional reels, Daiwa’s TOURNAMENT Game rods will meet the demands of game anglers across Australia. In collaboration with game fishing experts from Sydney’s northern beaches, TOURNAMENT Game delivers the most requested actions for light-tackle game fishing.
Featuring a custom alloy straight butt which has been made slightly longer than most, TOURNAMENT Game rods position the reel at the perfect height for stand-up fishing. A heavy-duty Fuji reel seat secures your reel with confidence, and Fuji Stainless Steel Corrosion Control (BC) Alconite guides protect monofilament and braided lines even under heavy drag pressure and consistently long runs.
Scrutinised over many prototypes, the action of TOURNAMENT Game is unlike anything Daiwa has produced before, with three models catering to everything from 8kg to 24kg. The perfect tip action to keep lures swimming and to pin the hooks into your target species, TOURNAMENT Game rods feature comfortable actions, allowing the angler to lean into the harness and feel confident in the rod’s ability to plane stubborn fish without unnecessary pain.
- Aluminium straight butt
- FUJI ALCONITE RING – A special type of ceramic that offers strength, lightness, and durability. Delivering 80% greater compression strength, and 20% lighter than aluminium oxide guides.
- FUJI REEL SEAT – Light, strong and true to the famous brand’s reputation for quality and class, Fuji reel seats deliver on performance and value.
- FUJI STAINLEES STEEL GUIDES – Light, strong, and highly corrosion resistant, Fuji stainless steel guides are tailor-made for Australia’s harsh conditions.
- HVF – HVF (High Volume Fibre) combines precise resin control with unidirectional graphite fibre to produce a blank with maximum graphite density, making it incredibly sensitive, light and responsive.
- X45 – Developed to eliminate blank twist and increase power, X45 features a Bias Wrap Construction, left/right 45 degree carbon weave within the blank. X45 radically improves rod strength and durability by eliminating twist and preventing the blank from losing its round form. The elimination of this twist allows for a lighter, stronger and more powerful and sensitive rod.
|MODEL||TYPE||SECTIONS||LENGTH||ACTION||TAPER||CAST WEIGHT||RECOMMENDED LINE|
|20 TOURNAMENT GAME 8/10||Overhead||1 + Butt||6’6”/198cm||Medium||Reg||N/A||8-10kg|
|20 TOURNAMENT GAME 10/15||Overhead||1 + Butt||6’2″/188cm||Medium Heavy||Reg||N/A||10-15kg|
|20 TOURNAMENT GAME 15/24||Overhead||1 + Butt||6’2″/188cm||Heavy||Reg||N/A||15-24kg|