Sensor Wave combines Japanese shore-jigging pedigree with Australian surf fishing culture to bring a brand-new series to anglers searching for affordable land-based action. Built around a BRAIDING-X blank, Sensor Wave rods are deceptively lightweight. The first three models in the series are the shore-jigging specialists. Designed in Japan and brought to Australia, these actions excel at firing long casts with metal lures from beaches and breakwalls across the country, their lightweight nature allows precise lure control and they will be the ultimate match to breakwall Mulloway across the eastern seaboard.
The longer models are more traditional Australian surf rod design, 12’0” through to 15’0”. Sensor Wave have slightly shorter handles than most other Daiwa Surf rod designs, a feature welcomed by many sidecast reel users and spin users alike.
The use of BRAIDING-X on the butt sections of Sensor Wave allows for an overall smaller blank diameter, which when stretching lengths out to 15’0” can make quite a difference to the rod’s overall balance and feel when in use. Outfitted with Fuji’s Corrosion Control (CC) ‘O’ ring guides, the Sensor Wave rods are built to last and built to fish, where the treacherous coast is no place for inferior equipment.
- HSD Graphite
- BRAIDING X – Daiwa’s latest carbon technology, Braiding X is a low resin, high strength, reduced weight, high density, carbon weave that creates a blank that has maximum density, yet is super light, sensitive, and highly responsiveness.
- FUJI FAZLITE RING – A new guide material designed to meet the performance demands of Fuji’s premier K-Series guides, Fazlite has excellent hardness, thermal conductivity and bend strength. Fazlite guides have a beautiful deep blue color, are braid-proof, rod-locker tough and smooth as silk.
- FUJI STAINLESS STEEL GUIDES – Light, strong, and highly corrosion resistant, Fuji stainless steel guides are tailor-made for Australia’s harsh conditions.
|20 SENSOR WAVE 962M
|20 SENSOR WAVE 962H
|20 SENSOR WAVE 972MH
|20 SENSOR WAVE 1202H
|20 SENSOR WAVE 1202XH
|20 SENSOR WAVE 1303H
|20 SENSOR WAVE 1403H
|20 SENSOR WAVE 1503H
Please visit our Shipping page for full information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $99 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $99 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day/Overnight = $15 FLAT (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Priority Shipping = $25 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items) Startrack Premium air service 1-3 business days most of Australia
Bulky/Heavy/Custom Shipping Charges
- Bulky Items = $20 FLAT (Cart page will advise whether a large item carries a Bulky charge)
- Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
Sydney Metro Same Day/Overnight Courier
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday (excl public holidays). Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- Delivery in most cases is by 5pm.
- We recommend giving Authority to Leave for residential addresses to prevent delays.
- 2-10 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
- 1-5 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- 1-3 business days for most Australian locations
- New Zealand Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Rest of World Flat Rate: AUD $35
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified Paypal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
- Local customs charges/import duties may be payable – Fishing Station has no control over this.
30 Day Returns Policy (Online Orders Only)
Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return.
Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.